Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
since when were blue diamonds a GR? i thought they were limited according to JM?

but i really do hope they are GR so i can easily cop thursday.. :smokin

and just to clear things up.. will HOH be getting both 270 and 200 versions of blue diamonds or just 270?

Last edited:
As I understand it...HoH will be getting the $270 Nike+ and "all other retailers" will be getting the $200 Nike+ Enabled.

I'm so pissed about the jades being quickstrike. I was ready for that 11\10 date shoe game all messed up.

Can't cop the Jade's online and I'll be in school on thursday...**** **** **** **** ****. 
mad.gif

Only CW I want...

Randomly dropping out now.... season has yet to start n we are at lebron x number 3 n 4.... keep it coming nike...
Shoegame now def f up....

Was at my HoH earlier today asking about the Jades...Said to call back tomorrow or Wed. Didn't know anything. Now...that being said, when I asked what they were doing about the Blue Diamonds...same MGR said we don't even have confirmation on those or have we received our shipment yet. Hopefully by Wed. Well I would hope so for a Thursday drop!!! Not sure if being shady or serious, so I just left and figured call when I can. If I miss out...oh well. But gotta say...that "we don't know what's going on with the Blue Diamond" statement had me like :stoneface: :smh:

Was at my HoH earlier today asking about the Jades...Said to call back tomorrow or Wed. Didn't know anything. Now...that being said, when I asked what they were doing about the Blue Diamonds...same MGR said we don't even have confirmation on those or have we received our shipment yet. Hopefully by Wed. Well I would hope so for a Thursday drop!!! Not sure if being shady or serious, so I just left and figured call when I can. If I miss out...oh well. But gotta say...that "we don't know what's going on with the Blue Diamond" statement had me like :stoneface: :smh:

I was told the exact same thing about the Blue Diamonds by my HOH, said they have no confirmation on either shoe yet and to call back tomorrow and Wed...

Can someone give me a cliff version of whats going on with this shoe? I don't know whats going on. This thread moves RAPIDLY.

Can someone give me a cliff version of whats going on with this shoe? I don't know whats going on. This thread moves RAPIDLY.
I'm only following info on the Jades, but it seems that they'll be releasing at select HoH on Thursday.

will the Jades be at other retailers besides HOH and Niketown?

Footaction maybe?

Cliffs - Nike Apparety thinks we're all holding down 7 figure jobs and are dropping more color ways then some sig shoes even have.

On a more serious note.....

"Cutting Jades" and "Blue Diamonds" will be released this Thursday in "Limted Quantities" at select HOH's and Niketowns.

Check with your local stores to see how they're gonna be handling the release.

I really want the jades, but it looks like I'll miss em since I have a 9-5. If footaction was getting them I could leave and run to the mall for a sec, but the nearest HOH is 45 min to 1 hr. away! Why not just make them more widely available? :smh:

Last edited:
I really want the jades, but it looks like I'll miss em since I have a 9-5. If footaction was getting them I could leave and run to the mall for a sec, but the nearest HOH is 45 min to 1 hr. away! Why not just make them more widely available? :smh:

my exact feelings. i have 3 malls within 15 minutes of my job and if any store there got them i could hop out during lunch and grab them. im just banking on a special package and a general release down the line... the only X i'm honestly looking forward to right now

As I understand it...HoH will be getting the $270 Nike+ and "all other retailers" will be getting the $200 Nike+ Enabled.

They will be releasing the $180 version is what I was told.

Bigger release on November 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom