Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all think the Blue Diamonds gonna sell out on a weekday release, cuz I can't afford to miss work...Not for these anyways. It's bad enough I plan on callin in sick for the "Phins" Penny V's but I'll see if I can have someone pick me up a pair if possible

nah i dont think so but dont sleep they will be off the shelves quick

nike had to hire off duty police to work Saturday releases, the email specifically said do not release info about qs releases until release date.
This needs to happen in london HOH- the fools working downstairs in there be actin all high and mighty when it comes to QS releases, sellin to "select" customers :rolleyes

Jade's release looking similar to the Liverpool's release, just all over the place...in stores before they drop online etc. I can't get to the mall at will so I rely on online releases :x . Really want these.

Yea but will they sit like the liverpools?

mean.gif
thursday for the jades
LOL...and a lot of ppl gonna have to miss out on these

does the nike factory in memphis get lebrons

YEP. THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE IN MEMPHIS GETS LEBRONS. IF YOU DONT KNOW SOMEBODY WORKING IN THE STORE, FORGET ABOUT GETTING ANY HOT SHOE FROM THERE. THEY ARE GHOST QUICK, ESPECIALLY SINCE ITS 50% OFF.

YEP. THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE IN MEMPHIS GETS LEBRONS. IF YOU DONT KNOW SOMEBODY WORKING IN THE STORE, FORGET ABOUT GETTING ANY HOT SHOE FROM THERE. THEY ARE GHOST QUICK, ESPECIALLY SINCE ITS 50% OFF.

damn..
i dont wanna sound like im complaining.. but thats F'd up :smh:

all the people that are outside of the circle basically get screwed

I guess the "Jades" are this year's CW of the "Swingmans"...And I don't mean like, "These are the Swingmans this year" I mean by color, cuz that Green Abyss cw was something nice...they may have to do that again this year...I hope
Swingmans >>>> Jades tho.

once a week was bad enough for hot sneaker releases, now twice a week :smh: thats too damn much

damn..
i dont wanna sound like im complaining.. but thats F'd up :smh:

all the people that are outside of the circle basically get screwed

Nah if you think about it working for minimum wage isn't that awesome. At least they have something to look forward to.

Damn, going to miss out on the Jades. 180 is my limit for shoes and i'm not buying this weekend nor am I paying rapsell prices. Damn you Nike for doing this when I started being disciplined with my money. I'd probably try to make a move on these if they weren't HoH/Nike Town exclusive, but if I gotta pay $180 I should be able to go to f'n Champs or Footlocker and get these joints, especially on a work day. 

Think i'm done with basketball shoes. It's not getting ridiculous, it is ridiculous. 

So the Jade's are HOH exclusives (+ Niketown release).....and the Windchill/Photo Blue's are a GR entirely?

^ yeah i think u got that right, kicks crew got jades for less than 100 above retail, id go for it if they are legit

I can see the Jades being released on a Thursday, but why the Blue Diamonds also? Please Nike, just do a regular Saturday release.

Called HoH Arlington, TX to ask about the Jades...Same ***** picks up both times and as soon as I ask about Lebron X she hangs up on me. Checked my phone and it ain't me. ****** up.

In regards to the Cutting Jades:

"These will surely be extremely limited, so contact your local House of Hoops for release info and availability." -Sole Collector

:x
This is one of those times where I hate the internet and sneaker blogs. Why say that? No point what so EVER!

Last edited:
In regards to the Cutting Jades:
"These will surely be extremely limited, so contact your local House of Hoops for release info and availability." -Sole Collector
:x
This is one of those times where I hate the internet and sneaker blogs. Why say that? No point what so EVER!

Because sites like that get free sneakers and maybe even some funding from nike, and in return they hype everything up. Have you not noticed they never say anything negative about nikes, no matter how blatantly.

Last edited:
Man forget Nike lebron wins a champion ship and now every shoes is a Nike + model or a hoh or Nike town release or a twitter link only. Forget them thy are making it easier for me to save my money. I'm glad I'm from the Jordan era when they didn't pull this ****, you went to the store and copied and thats it none of tthis ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom