Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called my HoH and all I got was a big "huh?" I'll try back later when someone with a clue will answer...NEED this info confirmed!

Jade's release looking similar to the Liverpool's release, just all over the place...in stores before they drop online etc. I can't get to the mall at will so I rely on online releases 
sick.gif
. Really want these.

is it just me or the soles on Jades look like GITD?

As for these Blue Diamonds...a $200 pair, and a $270 pair? Nike is really trying to milk this sig

posting for later.. i been slacking on keeping up on the info for all these colorways dropping i need to stay informed if i plan to get a colorway that i want and from what i have been seeing all the colorways that dropped so far have been kind of hassle to get 
nerd.gif

Dude I grew up with is the manager at the HOH here, he's over releases, they are gettin the jades 26 pairs to be exact, got them in today! I said a few pages back that they were dropping on Thursday, from his info! Nike doesn't want any lines, they are testing this new release system out to see how business day releases are actually gonna work bc that's the way it's gonna be, besides Jordan releases!

Just got this from the Foot Locker Unlocked October Release Calendar...says HOUSE OF HOOPS EXCLUSIVES...the Blue Diamonds are listed under regular Foot Locker further down the page...

HOUSE OF HOOPS BY FOOT LOCKER EXCLUSIVES
Jordan CP3.VI “Black/White/Red” – $125
Jordan CP3.VI “Royal/White/Black/Red” – $125
Jordan CP3.VI Nitro Pack “Atomic Green/Black/White” – $125 – *Available only at select stores
Jordan CP3.VI Nitro Pack “Total Orange/Black/Stealth” – $125 – *Available only at select stores
Jordan CP3.VI Nitro Pack “Metallic Silver/Black/Court Purple” – $125 – *Available only at select stores

Lebron X “China Jade” – $180

Full Link

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2012/10/1/october-release-calendar/

Last edited:
damn that's foul about the jades being a hoh only release there is not a hoh in site where i'm at right now 
frown.gif

Just got this from the Foot Locker Unlocked October Release Calendar...says HOUSE OF HOOPS EXCLUSIVES...the Blue Diamonds are listed under regular Foot Locker further down the page...
HOUSE OF HOOPS BY FOOT LOCKER EXCLUSIVES
Jordan CP3.VI “Black/White/Red” – $125
Jordan CP3.VI “Royal/White/Black/Red” – $125
Jordan CP3.VI Nitro Pack “Atomic Green/Black/White” – $125 – *Available only at select stores
Jordan CP3.VI Nitro Pack “Total Orange/Black/Stealth” – $125 – *Available only at select stores
Jordan CP3.VI Nitro Pack “Metallic Silver/Black/Court Purple” – $125 – *Available only at select stores
Lebron X “China Jade” – $180

Full Link
http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2012/10/1/october-release-calendar/

I'm telling you, atleast at my HOH this is what's going on bc dudes act silly, nike had to hire off duty police to work Saturday releases, the email specifically said do not release info about qs releases until release date.

Sport Pack normally means + :nerd:

Thought they were going to be the $200 pair didn't know they came with the kit as well 

theres 2 versions. bro.

i think he means the $290, since the + has only been $270

The suggested box tag price for the GMs was $290 even though they rang up as $270. Hopefully it was just a typo...

Yeah I meant the Nike+ version being $290 instead of $270 like the GM's and you know what the MSRP tag does say $290, didnt even notice that. Interesting, Backlash actually did have them lower the price after they already produced the shoe. Maybe our words do have a tiny bit of power after all...

Last edited:
Nike has told house of hoops to not confirm anything to calling customers until Thursday!

After my phone call to my local HoH, I believe this information. When I asked if they were opening early or doing a raffle for the Jades, the employee put the phone down to talk to her manager thinking I couldn't hear what they were saying, then acted oblivious when she picked the phone back up. I guess I'll just have to go there when the mall opens to see what's up.

Wonder since the Jades are droppin early will these pairs have the special packaging?

And this is just an early release. My local boutique confirmed they will be getting these in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom