Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well nike making a small step toward reducing big time resell apperently... its like every week another pair shows up....
I doubt anybdy cn keep up anymre.... and its not even xmas.... i go to stores n be like when did these release? Lmao some
Of yall prolly forgot that feeling.... buy what u like n dont believe the hype... unless u got thousands to spare....
Resell on fireburry + gm = a G Or more.... so
Might take a field trop to dallas if i " get a chance to purchase" smh

Look I'm new to these sneaker forums but I've learn something very important from all of yall:

1. Stop complaning in regards to the cost and the availability 
2. Stating rumors and gossip that have no benefit to anyone truly interested in BUYING the shoe
3. Hating on resellers it a business ( Niketown, HOH, Champs, FL, FA, FNL ) dont get mad cause they got the shoe to flip I use to hate but everybody's got a hustle for some this pays the bills for alot of people, it not a hobby to some they way it is for the majority of yall and some yall got to respect it, it what is and it is what's it not if you cant afford the shoe shut up and focus on the next shoe or put that work in to get your funds right
4. Hating on the prices people pay so they can have the shoe it's there bank account it they have a right to spend there MONEY how they see fit why are you so focused on somebody else's money that has no impact on your daily life
5. And I'm startin to realize there's more estrogen than testosterone in these forums because the crying and *****ing has to stop you dont get the shoe f' it dont rain on someone else's happiness cause you didn't properly prepare which resulted in poor performance to obtain the shoe 
6. If yall really sneakerheads and want to maintain the culture let's help one another we all have contacts to people that know how to obtain the shoe or can put you where we all are in the KNOW
7. This sneaker game since the concords has got ridiculous because where all followers we dont stand for anything which leads to imitation and when you follow trends instead of being a pioneer of trends this is what left alot of salty dudes and *****AZZNESS IN THE FORM OF YOUR COMMENTS AND VIEWS.
8. And to be honest it's a shoe I would love to see if there was a calamity to happen how would yall respond I guess the majority would barder your sneakers ( Which really has no value, we give it value which in the larger scheme dont mean jackshh to these corporations they know you're sheep and your conditioned to spend what yall dont have and were so dumb down we just comply, just by these comments made in the forums the majority of yall are broke and simply dont see that and will break yourself to have a shoe that cant talk to you, feed you or give you substance just a superficial individual lookin to be accepted by someone sayin those are hot it look like you a chick only around for superficial statements to make you feel better cause on the inside yall are empty and lack substance sneakers cant relate to you or give you insight ) which wouldnt amount to shhh cause they were made for pennies on the dollar but we spend everything to be fly and accepted by WHO, men have become women and yall dont recognize it and we wonder why so many men are gay 

Just got my nike shipment conformation from NDC for the GM's (just in case people are still asking if they ship out today)

You know nike is trolling with this :lol: You will be able to ID any colors you went except a south beach colorway. They will keep that all to themselves.

They would be dumb to keep it to themselves. The smart way to do it is NikeID. It is an extra 45 bucks that nobody is going to complain about, because they can make their own version of the South Beaches.
Not sure that's a good thing now that I think about it...

So are the Jades confirmed to be dropping @ HOHs on Thursday?

Just want to make sure so that I can updated the thread accordingly.

Does anyone know if HoH are opening early for the Jade release? Or normal business hours? Might have to miss a class to pick these up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom