Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if the blue diamonds will sell out...

they limited right?

and can anyone actually confirm Jades are this weekend?

It's official, Nike is shoving CWs down our throats every week. Choose em wisely everybody or else we all going bankrupt :lol:

Thanks, but what about the $200 version of this? From what I understood, they were releasing the same sneaker with the only difference being that one version had the Nike+ chips and such while the other version was for those who already had the equipment. Is this right or not?

Yeah, there are two X+, equipped (with chips/comp system) $270, and enabled (no chips/will accept already purchased + system) $200. Both of these feature the textured swoosh and lace-lock. The regular X has a flat swoosh for $180.

Yea nike dallas tweeted jades and blue diamond come out 10-4....i didn't know jades dropped this early

Yea nike dallas tweeted jades and blue diamond come out 10-4....i didn't know jades dropped this early
Nike Dallas told me they were both dropping this weekend when I went to pick up my LeBrons and KDs. Looks like I'll try my luck with the Jades.

Ummm so JADES drop this weekend??? I didn't realize they dropped this soon.

@nikedallas
#RSVP begins 10/3 for the LeBron X+ Sport Pack Bundled 'Photo Blue' & Lebron X 'Jade' launching on 10/4. $270/$180 Respectively.

just Dallas or all locations? :nerd:

I just havent seen a colorway that i like so far, they look comfy as hell tho!

Guess that mean more $ in my pocket lol

It says that the Jades are a "limited general release", lol WTF does that mean? Both words limited & general are contradictory. Has to be one or the other.

I like these Heat Away, but for 300 bucks again...come on.

Didn't know, im not too well on lebron X's. I saw it on sole collector and just assume. Samples do also sometimes have unfinished pieces to the shoe. But my apologies.

No need for apologies fam, wasn't coming at you. Just how the fakes get pushed out there and sometimes get over on some... :smokin

WITH THE BETTER COLORWAYS SO FAR BEING NIKE+, HEADS WILL NEED TO CHOOSE VERY WISELY WHICH COLORWAYS TO GO AFTER UNLESS YOU ABOUT THAT $300 LIFE FOR EVERY DROP.

BREDS ARE NICE BUT I'LL HOLD OFF UNTIL I SEE WHAT 2013 GOT IN STORE. ESPECIALLY THE ALL STAR GAME SHOE.

@nikestore also just tweeted saying Jades will not be online at all... smh, now i gotta make a trip to chicago and hopefully RSVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom