Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150913259295

Samples of jades, chinas, and christmas

For real? I saw this on Sole collector at the bottom where it has a couple of ebay auctions that you can click on

Everything about these pics screams FAAAAKKKEEE! From the laces to the stiching (there is no stitching on the fuse where the laces start above the tongue.) Why do people try to cover up FAKES with words like "variant" or "sample"? These are on eBay all the damn time. Just call it what it is, and we can all move on from there. :smh:

I though this was interesting:
Forget the iPhone 5. The must-have personal-tech item for the holidays could be LeBron X sneakers, named for Miami Heat star LeBron James. That's an exaggeration, but not much. Nike's latest kicks come packed with almost as much gee-whiz technology as Apple's latest smartphone, and with a price to match—$270, making the sneakers among Nike's most expensive.

Christopher Svezia of Susquehanna Financial says the sneakers will sell. "The timing couldn't be better," he says, as basketball had an exciting season in which James' Heat won the championship. Nike reportedly plans to sell only about 50,000 pairs of the shoes, which recently hit shelves, and 200,000 of the entire LeBron X line.
http://online.barrons.com/article/S...78016363944420522.html?mod=googlenews_barrons

For real? I saw this on Sole collector at the bottom where it has a couple of ebay auctions that you can click on

Everything about these pics screams FAAAAKKKEEE! From the laces to the stiching (there is no stitching on the fuse where the laces start above the tongue.) Why do people try to cover up FAKES with words like "variant" or "sample"? These are on eBay all the damn time. Just call it what it is, and we can all move on from there. :smh:

Didn't know, im not too well on lebron X's. I saw it on sole collector and just assume. Samples do also sometimes have unfinished pieces to the shoe. But my apologies.

Of course thats in your opinion, in my opinion the hyper-fuse design is weak and has been done already, the air max-zoom could be nice but i would rather have double stacked zoom and not have an air bubble to worry about popping

How likely is it for a max air bag to pop anyways? Honest question cause it doesn't happen that often. As for double stack zoom, we've seen that already, but max zoom is new.

Wish I coulda got the USA but I didn't get there in time. I'm going for the Cutting Jade, Black Diamond, and Both Floridians so far.

so $539 from 'sneakeryeti' ain't 'rape rape rape reseller price'? :lol: just saying

I understand. If you watch the video, they offer a special discount code for 10% and free shipping. Pretty good for a limited sneaker. People paid 234234 times more for the Vices and those might as well have been a GR down here. Thanks for the view as well!

NIKE ID FOR THE LEBRON Xs COMING OCT 9TH

already posted

Watch they have the south beach options and everybody goes crazy and IDs a pair................then they release a retail South Beach version that will kill any ID combination in 2013

that Nike for ya

has anyone got a tracking order from NDC yet ?

There closed on the weekend so you probably won't get conformation till later today.. Maybe even tonight you'll get the email you should get them wendsday, Tuesday the earliest

Last edited:
Dunkman's look promising, like they did last year. I'll probably get a pair in keeping with my dunkman tradition.

Nike needs to come up with some better colorways for the Xs, IMO everythings been looking a little lame. Griffey colorway anyone?:tongue:

So the poster says LeBron X+ iD available 10/9, but will there also be a regular version available for iD on that date? For some reason I feel like they are trying to milk the hell out of the higher price point models so I have this strange feeling that the regular X won't be available for iD at that time, or if it is, the options will pale in comparison to the options for the X+...
The first thing I noticed was that only the X+ version would be available when the Xs launch on NikeiD.

This gives Nike the opportunity to put out $300+ LeBrons Xs like they originally wanted to.

I think the Nike+ Ready versions and regular models will eventually make there way to NikeiD as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom