Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like Nike is throwing out a whole bunch of cw's but in limited quantities almost every week so they all sell out instead of a smaller number of colorways in large colorways so they dont sit on shelves.

Remember the 8's that you all were crying about when it came to Nike not releasing enough colorways?

Nike listened, and is now OD'n without giving any dambs :lol:

Called HoH Arlington, TX to ask about the Jades...Same ***** picks up both times and as soon as I ask about Lebron X she hangs up on me. Checked my phone and it ain't me. ****** up.
They shady as hell up there too...I'm starting to dislike these HOH in the DFW area

Called HoH Arlington, TX to ask about the Jades...Same ***** picks up both times and as soon as I ask about Lebron X she hangs up on me. Checked my phone and it ain't me. ****** up.
They shady as hell up there too...I'm starting to dislike these HOH in the DFW area

:lol: i never messed with them until the raffle this past weekend and won. Other than that i agree they're shady and grimey :lol:

Nike dallas For the win.

Sadly that's my only shot at these. I go to UTA so it's pretty close by. The other ones are too far for me to go to on a Thursday lol. I called back a while ago and a guy picked up. Said they'll have em Thursday. Anyone know what time they open on weekdays?

laugh.gif
i never messed with them until the raffle this past weekend and won. Other than that i agree they're shady and grimey
laugh.gif

Nike dallas For the win.
I do like Nike Dallas. I usually get boned for the RSVP but the releases are smooth and chill. Bit of a drive but not bad once in a while.

Holy hell those Jades are fugly.

If they were volt or neon I'd be all over them.

Last edited:
From personal experience.... that crap bout releasing the same product at a later date nver happens... at least never soon enough..
Sme peeps might remember the foams dat cme out a year ago i believe all black with the green soles just like the paranorman without the grafics....
If it was an asia only release supposed to drop in the us later yes... but the way i see it... at the 180 price i dou t they will rerelease....
But u never know...

I was told the exact same thing about the Blue Diamonds by my HOH, said they have no confirmation on either shoe yet and to call back tomorrow and Wed...

Not worth it to start calling out employees in the store etc...but at some point...come on now! You REALLY expect us to believe that *ish?! Especially when there's a fair number of HoH's that have confirmed this release for Thurs. Just gotta suck it up and try calling back. Who knows...maybe we'll luck out with this one regardless. Midweek quickstrikes for the win??? :tongue:

Last edited:
Sadly that's my only shot at these. I go to UTA so it's pretty close by. The other ones are too far for me to go to on a Thursday lol. I called back a while ago and a guy picked up. Said they'll have em Thursday. Anyone know what time they open on weekdays?
Man, I want those Blue Diamonds...Idc if I am only gonna wear them about 5x's by the end of the year, but than again I have a closet full of blue stuff so maybe 20x's

laugh.gif
i never messed with them until the raffle this past weekend and won. Other than that i agree they're shady and grimey
laugh.gif

Nike dallas For the win.
I have no beef w/ the raffle or the RSVP...But, its just has to be on a weekday. Of all the shoes Nike got releasing this year they're finally releasing all the HOT **** on weekdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom