Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news that NTSF is getting the Jades. Bad news that I strike out with their RSVP since the inception. :x I probably have to wait until all RSVP are picked up to have a chance at them. :smh:

comfort wise the 10s don't got **** on the 9s 8s or 7s and defiantly not the 6s (by far the most comfortable lebron) maybe I'm tripping but they aren't that comfortable, i think the nike+ version adds some hardness(if thats a word) into the bottom of the shoe! anyone feel me on that?
I agree, just got my 1st pair of 6's and i thought the 7 and 8 was comfy. 10's arent bad though

i am passing on jades and i think i may pass on blue diamonds too, just to see what ID options come about. i can always go back and grab the blue diamonds anyway.

Seems like everyone is feelin the blue diamonds.

They're too plain for me. They need a warm color or something to help it out.

Blue Diamonds look fake in pics, like a colorway a Chinese factory would come up with. A hood shoe, you know, all one color, with different shades of it and everybody in the hood got a pair but in different colors. These are def hood official.

Last edited:
It seems like LeBrons have become an exclusive luxury shoe line over night :x
Any shoe can become an exclusive luxury shoe when you tag them 'limited'.

[insert marquee nba superstar] > give him a signature nike basketball shoe > tag them limited > hype ensues

SUCCESS.

and you don't need a marketing degree for this rocket science bull**** either.

Have a chance to snag a pair of fireberry X's for $600..Is this a good deal or have you guys seen lower prices out there?

Any shoe can become an exclusive luxury shoe when you tag them 'limited'.
[insert marquee nba superstar] > give him a signature nike basketball shoe > tag them limited > hype ensues
SUCCESS.
and you don't need a marketing degree for this rocket science bull**** either.

that formula would not work with just any player, you gotta be special and pretty good as well
were not talking about any joe schmoe here .... lebrons popularity extends beyond the basketball court

he is a worldwide icon and the greatest basketball player on the planet

thats the reason people buy his shoes

and it has plenty to do with marketing
nike is probably better at it than anyone

^ why not? its not that bad of a deal, they go for 7-800 on ebay, not amazing but a decent deal imo

Since I missed out on the Olympics I am holding out for something that I really like and not buying into the hype around all these other mediocre colors they have slapped together.

Wahhh. If this is true then I may have another chance. Maybe even Eastbay and Finishline will carry them? I hope so

Thats what i like to hear. special packaging this limited release

Since I missed out on the Olympics I am holding out for something that I really like and not buying into the hype around all these other mediocre colors they have slapped together.

QFT

didnt miss the olys though

Last edited:
I hope Finish Line ain't lying about that. Jades are in November budget, no so much this month. Probably be my last pair of shoes this year, boot season baby! It might even get cold this winter in GA. 

Wahhh. If this is true then I may have another chance. Maybe even Eastbay and Finishline will carry them? I hope so

See the problem with this is, Finishline's CS rep is about in the loop as my dad is with these releases. They only know what they are told. I'm sure up until yesterday they had been under the notion they are getting them next month. But Nike just threw a curve ball and made these hard as hell to get.

I've been drooling over these since the pics released. By far my favorite LBJX colorway that's been seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom