Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron X SUPERNOVA
2qbgiex.jpg

There are sick!! I would def cop a pair if these or something similar were released.

I wouldn't mind NIke putting out all the sick colors in the Nike+ Sports Pack and leave the basic colors to the $180 price tag

People will pay money for anything, $270 is a punch in the face to kids spending their hard earned drug money to buy shoes. Nobody working a regular job should waste 27 hours of their life buying this crap.

You know what would be a dope CW for these? Something similar to the Cloak's for the Kobes. If they come out with something like that, I could definitely see myself trying to get a pair. For some reason that Supernova X reminded me of the Cloak VIIs and that translated to "wow, that'd be a dope CW for the Bron's"

copped the crown jewel on ndc europe, 255 euros shipped so a little more than US retail but still glad to have them.

^^dayum i clicked and it couldn add any pairs,though it had sizes it said someone has them on cart...how did you cop through twitter link?

copped the crown jewel on ndc europe, 255 euros shipped so a little more than US retail but still glad to have them.

what time did you order? I tried to add to cart about 10 seconds after the link was posted but no luck.

Last edited:
i just kept refreshing twitter and the link popped up about 20 seconds after 6pm central/12am gmt and i added sz 11 to my cart and completed checkout, i already received the order confirmation. also, it helps to be signed in and to have all your cc info already filled out so you can complete checkout faster, thats what i did and so far im looking good. but im still worried because last time i tried to order from nikestore europe it was the kd usa and my order was cancelled a few days later. i have a friend in germany (cool *** nt member) were i have the shoes delivered to and he ships to me here in the states. 

I'mma laugh when Nike trolls and releases this c/w in the $180 version sans the "+ "option and fancy box :tongue:

So far Carbons, Jades and "Mangos" and the ones Cruz is rocking are a must cop (As long as they're the $180 version).And the same goes for the floridians. No c/w or special box is gonna justify me dropping $270 on these. I don't even ball >D :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom