Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm ******ed but I think it's a great trade. In hindsight, people are gonna realize how severe the crown royals are.

Crown Royals???

Naw man, Nike can't package a used fecal covered menstruation pad in fancy coverings and market it on the basis of microscopic availability. People who like the Crown Jewel will overpay and they won't skyrocket in value down the road because I can see into the future. Lol! Naw I'm joking, I don't know what's gonna happen with these but I won't regret passing, that box means nada to me and the shoe is MEH ya know.

Crown Royals???
Naw man, Nike can't package a used fecal covered menstruation pad in fancy coverings and market it on the basis of microscopic availability. People who like the Crown Jewel will overpay and they won't skyrocket in value down the road because I can see into the future. Lol! Naw I'm joking, I don't know what's gonna happen with these but I won't regret passing, that box means nada to me and the shoe is MEH ya know.
 I'm with you man. People trying to hype this shoe up as a grail or instant classic need to stop. It's a decent shoe but it's not a must have. It's only a must have for people who like the shoe which is a small minority of people. Nike making the shoe super limited also adds to the fake grail status. They know people are itching for the X release so they release a super limited decent shoe and everyone goes nuts.

I'm with you man. People trying to hype this shoe up as a grail or instant classic need to stop. It's a decent shoe but it's not a must have. It's only a must have for people who like the shoe which is a small minority of people. Nike making the shoe super limited also adds to the fake grail status. They know people are itching for the X release so they release a super limited decent shoe and everyone goes nuts.

im not hypin this shoe to be the new anything. i just like it and i rock a lot of pruple button downs and grey slacks.

its true that if it werent a hyperstrike people might not pay as much, but they also might. people sleep on the first releases every year in every line. KD4 Weathermans, tons of kobes, China 9s, South Beach 8s (a little), Red Carpets, Sprites...etc.

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR GOLD MEDALS.
AND PICS OF MIAMI NIGHTS, DUNKMANS, SOUTH BEACHES.

THIS - hoping they make the color blocking isnt boring as hell like the last dunkmans

and seriously beasting on what the MNs might look like...

im not hypin this shoe to be the new anything. i just like it and i rock a lot of pruple button downs and grey slacks.
its true that if it werent a hyperstrike people might not pay as much, but they also might. people sleep on the first releases every year in every line. KD4 Weathermans, tons of kobes, China 9s, South Beach 8s (a little), Red Carpets, Sprites...etc.
THIS - hoping they make the color blocking isnt boring as hell like the last dunkmans
and seriously beasting on what the MNs might look like...
When did I say you did anything or said anything? I said people which is a general statement. If you like them that's fine with me it is a decent shoe. There's just nothing epic about it though imo.

Crown Royals???

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Or maybe he has multiples and is trading for something he likes.

lol stop talking fancy to people when u got mad when NT got jazzy w ur girl.

Relax theyre just sneakers

damn!!!! My boy just got the call from 125th hoh.He gotta be there at 7 in the morning. Im praying i get that call as well. 

Yo just checked Toro's collection of Brons after all the posts giving him props. Just seeing your collection made me go back and rock my IIs and IIIs. MAD HEAT :smokin

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes
Or maybe he has multiples and is trading for something he likes.
lol stop talking fancy to people when u got mad when NT got jazzy w ur girl.
Relax theyre just sneakers

Sir who are you talking to? You have an affinity for me? I said nothing about what he was doing with his shoes or anything about a trade. I clearly stated I was joking about the look of the crown jewel or did you miss that in your rush to jump on my back? I didn't get mad at NT for anything concerning my girl, was actually disappointed in her being dumb enough to provide the ammunition. You got some animosity towards me Queen? It's all love here.

fools here crying over these crown royals. so what you that don't like them sh*ts. you don't gotta keep saying it. you won't buy them. we know. other people do..so get off their nuts man.

Last edited:
Very informative vid. Unfortunately there's nothing crowning about this jewel. The shoe is just meh..........

So we can only voice opinions on kicks if we like them? Defeats the purpose of a FORUM if you ask me... But I take it you like the shoes judging by the tone of your comment, so lemme ask this: "you mad, bro?!" Lol.

fools here crying over these crown royals. so what you that don't like them sh*ts. you don't gotta keep saying it. you won't buy them. we know. other people do..so get off their nuts man.
Simmer down tiger 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom