Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at people who keep talking about the "box" is nice. 
laugh.gif

Hey man let me in on the secret then lol. I've seen to many people get F'ed by that system. I'm glad my friend works at Nike Chicago now. I guess I'll tell her look out for my twitter lmao.

man even the NIKE employees don't be gettin' love like that :lol: I remember when I was able to snag a 10.5 of the MV elites one of the employees was like "oh word !? Yoooo, I need that! " :lol: :smh:

Hey man let me in on the secret then lol. I've seen to many people get F'ed by that system. I'm glad my friend works at Nike Chicago now. I guess I'll tell her look out for my twitter lmao.

If you're waiting on the "text notification" that they tell you about.. yu've already lost.. you gotta troll, my friend.. lol

Only solution to the RVSP /raffle nonsense is make enough pairs to meet demand. Nike ain't doing that though.

I just hope they don't continue to limit certain color ways to certain cities. I just want the Home Floridians which I heard are dropping Nov.10th.

Yo, if you're from the Chi and actually consider yourself someone that wants to help others for real PM me and lets try to get like a co-op going or something, Stringer Bell-Prop Joe style. There has got to be a way for Chi NT Members to help each other out beyond this board. I help a ton of folks get kicks they want but none of them know nothing about NT. So if you're interested let me know, if y'all got something like that already here in the Chi let me know. I'm going to grab the Olympic X's without a doubt but havent decided if I'm gonna keep them so I will be sure they find a safe closet for what the receipt says. There is going to have to be a community built for us to have a fair shot at these kicks. I'll contribute every chance I get.

P.S. Excuse the lame rant, I'm drunk and my girl talking that marriage, kids, and a house crap again. This is my "important email" so I can ignore her... :D

Yo, if you're from the Chi and actually consider yourself someone that wants to help others for real PM me and lets try to get like a co-op going or something, Stringer Bell-Prop Joe style. There has got to be a way for Chi NT Members to help each other out beyond this board. I help a ton of folks get kicks they want but none of them know nothing about NT. So if you're interested let me know, if y'all got something like that already here in the Chi let me know. I'm going to grab the Olympic X's without a doubt but havent decided if I'm gonna keep them so I will be sure they find a safe closet for what the receipt says. There is going to have to be a community built for us to have a fair shot at these kicks. I'll contribute every chance I get.
P.S. Excuse the lame rant, I'm drunk and my girl talking that marriage, kids, and a house crap again. This is my "important email" so I can ignore her...
happy.gif
Hahahahaha 
roll.gif
 I'm from the chi to bro just let me know. I'd def be interested in connecting and making ish happen.

guy who worked at hoh la said they had 36 pairs. and not too many people showed up to pick up the raffle ticket. but you know how it goes with those raffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom