Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
this dude got his whole family to rsvp for these. nike saving them from eviction :wow:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mserrano789...h=item19d568f3c0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

That's a straight up shame! And thus the hype reseller train TRULY begins, with the first official LeBron X "limited" CW. :smh:

Not feeling these so good luck to those looking to cop. Sticking with my USA's, Jade's and home Floridian's.

Can't wait to see the salty aftermath Sat afternoon/Sunday morning...eBay anyone?

this dude got his whole family to rsvp for these. nike saving them from eviction
eek.gif

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mserrano789...h=item19d568f3c0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Damn shame...His whole fam got through for one single shoe and me and my girl together is 0-8

Just got off the phone with my homie. He just got off work so he went to HOH(chi)to get a ticket and they told him there were no more tickets lmao. He was mad pissed off. I wonder how many tickets they actually have? I can't stand this raffle rsvp nonsense.

Just got off the phone with my homie. He just got off work so he went to HOH(chi)to get a ticket and they told him there were no more tickets lmao. He was mad pissed off. I wonder how many tickets they actually have? I can't stand this raffle rsvp nonsense.
I rather take my chances on a raffle vs. this rsvp system...cuz if you're computer shuts down/crash/running slow or the power goes out...YOU BLEW IT!!! LOL, YOU JUST BLEW IT

That's a straight up shame! And thus the hype reseller train TRULY begins, with the first official LeBron X "limited" CW.
mean.gif

Not feeling these so good luck to those looking to cop. Sticking with my USA's, Jade's and home Floridian's.
Can't wait to see the salty aftermath Sat afternoon/Sunday morning...eBay anyone?
Luckily my friend works at Nike Chicago so I'm straight with the Olympics. Ebay prices are going to be filthy.

:lol: those maroon ones are straight dookie. I cant believe people actually want those. So far the USA is the only nice colorway.

I rather take my chances on a raffle vs. this rsvp system...cuz if you're computer shuts down/crash/running slow or the power goes out...YOU BLEW IT!!! LOL, YOU JUST BLEW IT
Just let the people line up and by shoes. It's crazy we have shoe regulations now. I hope all the people who cried about camping are happy. Most who really want the shoes won't even get a pair now. Rsvp is a huge fail imo. I've seen people rsvp immediately only to not get a shoe and people that rsvped 10 minutes later got a shoe. 
mean.gif

MAN YOU'VE BEEN TAKING PLENTY L'S ON LEBRONS TRYING TO GET A PAIR YOU WANT BECAUSE OF YOUR SHOE SIZE. :lol:
I FEEL FOR YOU. :frown:

MY MAN..... this GS struggle is SO REAL! :lol: :lol: I'm sure ya'll get tired of my griping/asking about it but **** ya'll :tongue:

But this GM situation cuts deep--- I said early on these were the ONLY Xs I reeeeeeeelly, really wanted. Can't eem get them. #feelsbadman :smh:

Hopefully they do a version with just the red swoosh later on down the line. I'll be content with that, I promise Nike!

Just let the people line up and by shoes. It's crazy we have shoe regulations now. I hope all the people who cried about camping are happy. Most who really want the shoes won't even get a pair now. Rsvp is a huge fail imo. I've seen people rsvp immediately only to not get a shoe and people that rsvped 10 minutes later got a shoe. 
mean.gif
I've heard the stories about that...I'm pretty sure the store employees be pickin and choosing. I only want 5 shoes for the rest of the year..."Dolphin" Penny V, "Blue Diamond" X, "Galaxy" Rookies, "The Hero" Air Force Ones and the "Bred" XI's...and I'm pretty sure I'm only gonna get 2 of these

The only thing raffles provide is a sure shot cover up for employees to hold back pairs of shoes seeing as nobody knows the amount of that shoe or if they are even actually being sold since there is no process of a group buying pairs and slowly leaving out of the store until stock is sold out. In corrupt cities like Chicago this raffle will just create an even more elite and exclusive group of people with access to the limited shoes as the public gets excluded with the illusion of a "fair shot"... Oh well, it's life.

I've heard the stories about that...I'm pretty sure the store employees be pickin and choosing. I only want 5 shoes for the rest of the year..."Dolphin" Penny V, "Blue Diamond" X, "Galaxy" Rookies, "The Hero" Air Force Ones and the "Bred" XI's...and I'm pretty sure I'm only gonna get 2 of these

I know for a fact the RSVP thing is rigged--- my homies used it for the scoring titles (even got me in to help them get another pair)

Only thing I could think would help is Nike take the iPhone approach--- do preorders. You pay full price ahead of time. And don't have a BS window of like 30 s like they do for the RSVP system.

I know for a fact the RSVP thing is rigged--- my homies used it for the scoring titles (even got me in to help them get another pair)
Only thing I could think would help is Nike take the iPhone approach--- do preorders. You pay full price ahead of time. And don't have a BS window of like 30 s like they do for the RSVP system.
They cld but its gonna be a boat load of ppl willin to pay full price well ahead of time, myself included...Now, what they cld do is all the ppl that pay in full ahead of time and based on the number of pairs per a size are put into a raffle, then whoever loses get their money back...simple as that, but that's my opinion

They cld but its gonna be a boat load of ppl willin to pay full price well ahead of time, myself included...Now, what they cld do is all the ppl that pay in full ahead of time and based on the number of pairs per a size are put into a raffle, then whoever loses get their money back...simple as that, but that's my opinion

how is that diff from raffling now though? The issue with raffles and things of the like is that people can get involved and mess with the results.

They should give a certain window to buy a shoe--- maybe a month or two before actual release date. Open it up for a day , something like that. Make your production based on those orders. Even if they don't want to do a a whole day, an hour... SOMETHING longer than 30 dam seconds. Then you based on your production on the orders. Whatever people don't claim, put in the stores.

All I know is that people who want iPhones, get them. You don't have to go crazy because you know that if you wait patiently you'll be able to buy it at some point. They make them in waves. Idk why shoe companies don't make shoes concurrently... or at least 3 waves of kicks.

I bet Nike reps will be at the HOH that will carry the Fireberry to ensure the pairs match up to their inventory. Hopefully they limit the number of HOH so they could get the reps out to other HOH at a later date.

That would work better than this other bs that's going on. It's getting crazy with the raffles and rsvp stuff. I mean come on man how can you honestly have a legit shot in a raffle in city as big as Chicago?

Just let the people line up and by shoes. It's crazy we have shoe regulations now. I hope all the people who cried about camping are happy. Most who really want the shoes won't even get a pair now. Rsvp is a huge fail imo. I've seen people rsvp immediately only to not get a shoe and people that rsvped 10 minutes later got a shoe. :smh:

lol, I'm happy.. I never miss an RSVP.. I'd rather know ahead a time that I'm not getting a shoe and sleep in than to wait in line and watch people leave with 5-6 bags with their friends saying "I'll sell them to you right now for.." and leave empty handed.. RSVP 4 LIFE! lol

lol, I'm happy.. I never miss an RSVP.. I'd rather know ahead a time that I'm not getting a shoe and sleep in than to wait in line and watch people leave with 5-6 bags with their friends saying "I'll sell them to you right now for.." and leave empty handed.. RSVP 4 LIFE! lol
Hey man let me in on the secret then lol. I've seen to many people get F'ed by that system. I'm glad my friend works at Nike Chicago now. I guess I'll tell her look out for my twitter lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom