Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nobody wanted these, then word gets confirmed of unique packaging and microscopic availability so suddenly everybody is trying to plot a way to get them??? SNEAKERS, got love'm!!!

Last edited:
Actually.................Yes. |I

Well there's the lion lace lock, red swoosh on the inner toe box... midsole is the same as the kids version with a icey translucent sole. 

Hope that helps. 

|I indeed. But the icey translucent sole might pull me in. I hope it's $200 so it's easier to stomach. Any info on the Black Diamonds?

So nobody wanted these, then word gets confirmed of unique packaging and microscopic availability so suddenly everybody is trying to plot a way to get them??? SNEAKERS, got love'm!!!

QFT

IMO Nike capitalizing on hype by throwing a crappy colorway out knowing people will gobble it up because its the first one to release.

UNOFFICIAL PICS of the X Galaxy's  I just seen on a few websites today.......

Last edited:

nope still doesn't tickle my fancy no matter what gimmick they throw this way.

news_lebron-x-launch-list-2.jpg

There seems to be some colors on here that haven't been shown yet. Also, the one at the bottom is the one I was talking about Brilliant

i asked my source about that as well. he said that those colorways at that point were subject to change. none of them have been scrapped as of a few weeks ago though.

IMO - i dont see how you can complain about the blue diamond colorway and be ok with that bland fireberry colorway. that fireberry coloway SUCKS.

According to their twitter...They said they not getting em...Only 3 Nike stores and 5 HOH...so, good luck w/ tryna get these if you wanted em'

Yeah so I hear but others keep saying NDC will have them lol. Anyway I just want the joints for trade bait. Their not really that hot to me and I could give a f*ck about how nice the shoe box looks.

YEP. IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON THEM THEY WOULD IMMEDIATELY BE RESOLD OR USED FOR TRADE BAIT.

This Fireberry CW gets the ball rolling on generating tons of interest for the x. First the Olympic sneak preview in the gm game, then pictures of some shoes, now a limited release in sneaker savvy locales. Add cool shipping, lame but hyped backstory, and people will see these around and wish they had bought a pair if possible. BUT WAIT! You can buy a pair, just not the Fireberry's. Thus, Nike has people wanting, and if it's not this CW, it's one down the road.

Keep in mind the large majority of folks buying Lebrons are not on NT, therefore when things that we know for a minute become known on a more widespread basis, the hype train starts rolling.

The LeBron X designs Nike have managed to cook up as of right aren't that hot. It's really just that simple. They can cook up all the diamond crown stories they want to. The shoes color ways just aren't blowing people away right now period. Nike should stop making up stories/nicknames and try to focus on better shoe design.
Seriouisly.

JP just flipped the swoosh from the VIII's, and now we basically have the X.

*Nike executives clap*

I like the design (only because I was a fan of the VIII) but c'mon, you cheating us... THIS SHOULD OF BEEN THE IX... evolution JP, EVOLUTION. IX's always had that "wtf... design don't make sense" after the 8's dropped.

Also pretty much all of Nikes upcoming release is having a toe swoosh, or moving to a toe swoosh. So some higher up at Nike pulled the trigger on it... now all designer have to implement it :smh:

Last edited:
Nothing has really changed from what I've seen. The usual crowd will go after the crown jewels. And the ones who stated their opinion that $270 is too much just don't waste their time posting about them. Just seems like people are excited about the approaching initial drop more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom