Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron X SUPERNOVA
2qbgiex.jpg
These Kicks are sick! I would cop them.

1189c9b6043411e2b13b22000a1e9e60_7.jpg

Check out the heat on my ***** Cruz feet :smh:

The Bred colorway may have been done perfectly had the midsole been white with red/black speckle and the swoosh been white with a red outline. I'm a fan of clear soles and all but whats with Nike using it on so many shoes? It gets so filthy and cleaning it just turns it a urine yellow. Don't like it on so many pairs.

Last edited:
the shoes he's wearing not look black at all to me despite what y'all saying. looked like fireberries with a clear outsole at first glance.

Last edited:
Hypebeasts – Going on youtube actin like an excited kid on Christmas morning... youtube is a wash with these hypebeasts going on talkin about the “details” on “exclusive” kicks. Half the time they not even getting the “details” correct... talkin about fireberry uppers..:smh:

hows about you talk about the performance of the shoe?, considering its a brand new nike airbag tech or even go into detail on how the basketball + tech works – O thats right you prob never bounced a basketball in your life...:rolleyes

Do us a favour stick to the Adidas superstar and Jordan brand reviews cus if i want to hear nike marketing BS ill read the insider blog, and these “details” your showing can be seen in every pic that dropped weeks ago.

I got my 2 pairs of Xs yesterday so im not mad but unlike these hypebeasts im gonna be ballin in mine.

Last edited:
b_1344842298_268.jpg

Since it has that icy sole I'm just gonna assume that its not these?

Nah it's not. A new color altogether.
Nope, Cruz's version looks like a patent leather, also the tongue is grey or charcoal and the stitching up top is all back. Also the soles look to be on ice. It could very well be a PE, since I doubt Nike is gonna release 2 BRED versions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom