Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^dayum i clicked and it couldn add any pairs,though it had sizes it said someone has them on cart...how did you cop through twitter link?
i believe the twitter link was the only was to locate the shoe because i just went backed and searched with style #, product name, and new releases and the shoe does not show up, but if i click the twitter link it shows up just fine.

i just kept refreshing twitter and the link popped up about 20 seconds after 6pm central/12am gmt and i added sz 11 to my cart and completed checkout, i already received the order confirmation. also, it helps to be signed in and to have all your cc info already filled out so you can complete checkout faster, thats what i did and so far im looking good. but im still worried because last time i tried to order from nikestore europe it was the kd usa and my order was cancelled a few days later. i have a friend in germany (cool *** nt member) were i have the shoes delivered to and he ships to me here in the states. 

I did the same, but on two browsers.

Then... after 35 minutes of refreshing a couple of sizes came up and I ordered a size 7.5. At least I'm gonna take some pics :stoneface: .

thanks for the love on the Collection fam

I did the same, but on two browsers.
Then... after 35 minutes of refreshing a couple of sizes came up and I ordered a size 7.5. At least I'm gonna take some pics :stoneface: .

take out the insoles...you might be able to fit those...:rofl:

I wonder why NDC Europe got these but NDC US won't have.....seems really strange. They could have just released at Select NT's and HoH's.

I wonder why NDC Europe got these but NDC US won't have.....seems really strange. They could have just released at Select NT's and HoH's.
You could say the same about when the Yeezy 2s dropped, why did NDC US get them but not NDC Europe..

Last edited:
You could say the same about when the Yeezy 2s dropped, why did NDC US get them but not NDC Europe..

or Pennys, Foams and everything else we don't get here. We get some LeBrons... that's it for basketball.

or Pennys, Foams and everything else we don't get here. We get some LeBrons... that's it for basketball.

I see what you're saying, but what other recent releases only released online in foreign countries on Nike's site? I look at it backwards from you, NDC US get virtually everything, why not these?

I see what you're saying, but what other recent releases only released online in foreign countries on Nike's site? I look at it backwards from you, NDC US get virtually everything, why not these?

Cause that would make too much sense!

given that nike is a US company, and given that lebron was born in the US and plays a US-originated-and-dominated sport in the US, there's no reason us in the USofA shouldn't be surprised and annoyed when other countries get "nike lebrons" and we're denied them. i better see a surprise US NDC link up tomorrow

cant wait for the olympics next week :smokin

if you order via footlocker or champs or NDC do you always have to go to twitter link ?

Lebron X SUPERNOVA
2qbgiex.jpg

These are extremely sick. Nice work!

these are dope. I know people will crete some nice customs with the Xs.

I'mma laugh when Nike trolls and releases this c/w in the $180 version sans the "+ "option and fancy box :tongue:
So far Carbons, Jades and "Mangos" and the ones Cruz is rocking are a must cop (As long as they're the $180 version).And the same goes for the floridians. No c/w or special box is gonna justify me dropping $270 on these. I don't even ball >D :lol:

Nope. There's no plans for $180 version of the Crown Jewels, it's a + colorway only. Maybe in 10 years as a retro like Jordan Brand does, but by then the shoes will probably retail for $580 or something :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom