Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO NDC or other Website Drops in the US, only select HOH and niketowns
Unless they're LeBron Miami Vice or MVP like releases, I'm not going out the door. I wouldn't have minded paying for the price online, but I don't want to do the camping.

Gotta say I like Apple's model as far as preordering goes but props to all who picked up these jewels and are the first on the block with the Xs.

Twitter RSVP is used to help manage product launches at Nike Stores. Follow your local Nike Store on Twitter for launch announcements and frequent updates.
The Twitter RSVP Process:
On the RSVP date, our store will send a tweet at a random time to begin our Twitter RSVP process, including a product specific hashtag (#tag).
Once registration is open, you must Direct Message (“DM”) the store within 60 minutes. The DM must include:
The product-specific #tag tweeted by the store
The last 4 digits of your State/Passport/Military/School ID number
Your shoe size (limit one).
Confirmations from the store will be sent via DM to those who have successfully secured their requested size. Shoes will be awarded on a “first respond, first serve” basis.
Confirmed recipients must pick up their product (in person w/ identification) from the store on the day of launch. Unclaimed product will be announced on Twitter and will be re-released at the store’s discretion.
How do you properly RSVP through DM? Here’s an example:
Store Tweet:
Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Foamposite One.#Electrolime
Consumer Response (DM):
#Electrolime, 4253, 10.5
Twitter RSVP Terms and Conditions:
One item allowed per person, even if you receive two confirmations of successful registrations. Abuse of this rule may result in denial of purchase or entry to future launches.
Confirmed recipients must provide a valid ID that matches the last 4 digits used for RSVP.
Size cannot be changed once it has been confirmed to a person through Twitter RSVP.
Resell or trade of Twitter RSVP confirmation is prohibited.
Twitter RSVP confirmation is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or for credit towards any purchase.
Lines will not be allowed to form outside the store for this release.
Launch process is always subject to change at any time at the discretion of Nike, Inc.
thanks a bunch man

congrats for those who were able to purchase.

In terms of weight, how does this compare to the previous lebron models? (I apologize if previously addressed, thanks)

Last edited:
pass

unless their is a south beach colorway

too much going on with these damn shoes

i dont know one lebron 10 from the other

Last edited:
Saw these in person finally. Not impressed at all! Materials feel cheap and stiff. Comfort wise the vii's shard all over these. Overall, the price hike is laughable, the colorways are ok, and the comfort is a step down. Verdict: PASS

Props to everyone that wanted to cop that copped. Still not feeling these joints though. They just look boring to me. I can't wait for the Olympics though.

If I could cop, I probably would've. I like these and the Blue Diamond joints. At least the Blue Diamonds are in my size tho....

I'm over the GMs. Ain't no use crying over spilled milk. I'll avoid thread though cuz I know everybody gonna post their pics and I'll be overwhelm with jellis :smh:

You bought TOO pairs (in 2Chainz voice)!

The packaging is nice. I'd like to hear more opinions on the quality of the material, the fit/sizing and comfiness.

dunno if this has been posted yet but heres a review vid for the mango's...

sorry idk how to embed...

never really noticed how the flywire is seen from under those mesh windows. another pass tho...

You bought TOO pairs (in 2Chainz voice)!
The packaging is nice. I'd like to hear more opinions on the quality of the material, the fit/sizing and comfiness.

To Me They Feel A Little Bit Bigger Then The Elites.. The Sz.11 LeBron9 Fit Me Tight, The Elite's In Sz.11 Fit Me TTS

congrats to those who copped. they look great :wow:. when pics first leaked i thought these were horrible; probably becasue da pic quality was crappy. i don't understand why so many people don't lke these but to each is own. that fireberry & grey midsole with da specs is :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:. if only i wasn't a broke college kid :frown:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom