Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on what I understand about LeBron X releases (obviously a lot has changed recently)
9/22 - Crown Jewels...I knew nothing about them...sorry
9/29 - USA will only be available in the $270 version...HOH for sure...don't know about other places...assume Nike retail as well...
10/4 - Blue Diamond...there will be BOTH $270 and $200 versions...$270 will be available @ HOH and Nike retail...$200 version at all other retailers (this is a release date change)
11/4 - Black/White/Red...same as the Blue Diamonds in terms of pricing and distribution (this is a release date change)...
11/10 - China Jade...$180 version only (all retailers will have these, in limited QTYs)
11/21 - Chain stores will have their own specific colors...$180 retails
12/1 - Black Diamond...$180 retails (this is a release date change)
JM

as always TY VERY MUCH Sir !

chain stores will have their own specific colors ?!?!?!?!?!?!!? THAT sounds interesting

as always TY VERY MUCH Sir !
chain stores will have their own specific colors ?!?!?!?!?!?!!? THAT sounds interesting

Yes...can you expand on that one JM? You mean like Team Bank CW's that Eastbay usually has or is it something else entirely?? :nerd:

@ Twnty8

Anything you can share with us in regards to your opinion of build quality/materials since you have a pair now? Got some info from Rawdawg on his USA's now it's your turn! Appreciated sir!

Have you guys seen the prices lames are asking on eBay?!:smh:

Dudes really think they're getting a 300% return on this?!

Have you guys seen the prices lames are asking on eBay?!:smh:

Dudes really think they're getting a 300% return on this?!
Yeah and apparently some ebayers are paying that much after looking at some completed listings. Sneakers are serious bidness

Last edited:
Yeah and apparently some ebayers are paying that much after looking at some completed listings. Sneakers are serious bidness

The tomfoolery and shenanigans on eBay right now are absurd...$1350 for a size 8.5?!?!? Actually I don't care what size...1350???? They better take that nonsense somewhere else...and kanye shrug if someone ACTUALLY pays that... :x :smh:

For that kinda bread layout set your sights on an MVP/Championship pack...IMO

Last edited:
You alright why are you coming at me?

I really hope he was joking about that "wear em" comment and just forgot the :rofl: after his post...cuz I rock all my stuff too. Even wore my Nike Mags to work a few times...what's the point if you don't rock em? :smokin

Last edited:
Whats the better colourway - I can't decide Crown Jewel/USAs?

Ordered the CJs as a present for my brother but dunno whether to return them when they come and get the USAs when they drop?

Guessing every other Lebron X will have normal packaging and no dust bags etc?

Grats to everyone that copped, Nikestore in Europe was just mad annoying, that same damn error message popping up every time. -___-

The jades are really nice too.

Last edited:
I figured the jeweled was hard plastic or something like that but seeing how it flexes in that pic up is not a good look. That pic does look weird though like it's photoshopped and doesn't look like a size 11.

I figured the jeweled was hard plastic or something like that but seeing how it flexes in that pic up is not a good look. That pic does look weird though like it's photoshopped and doesn't look like a size 11.

Are you talking about the on foot pic in my crib because I did use color effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom