Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
all love bro. I was being sarcastic seeing how 90% of "sneakerheads" rather keep their shoes in boxes or become resellers.

Oh ok bro I took it the wrong way..I took the carpet on foot pic real quick before I had to leave..but I posted a natural pic when I got a chance

Here's a natural pic.. Enjoy

848d687ebded46c6bfacec4.jpg

270 is out of my price range, but these look great :smokin

Update on what I understand about LeBron X releases (obviously a lot has changed recently)
9/22 - Crown Jewels...I knew nothing about them...sorry
9/29 - USA will only be available in the $270 version...HOH for sure...don't know about other places...assume Nike retail as well...
10/4 - Blue Diamond...there will be BOTH $270 and $200 versions...$270 will be available @ HOH and Nike retail...$200 version at all other retailers (this is a release date change)
11/4 - Black/White/Red...same as the Blue Diamonds in terms of pricing and distribution (this is a release date change)...
11/10 - China Jade...$180 version only (all retailers will have these, in limited QTYs)
11/21 - Chain stores will have their own specific colors...$180 retails
12/1 - Black Diamond...$180 retails (this is a release date change)
JM

Thanks for the info. JM. Any info. on the store specific colors? I am guessing the Mangos and the Floridians will be two of them?

Hopefully the China Jades won't be that limited, I'm thinking the numbers will be similar to the Miami Nights and Cannons; although, I struck out on the Cannons on release last year. From the ones releasing this year, the only must haves for me are these, and possibly the USAs. Hopefully some some better colorways come out for next year.

You alright why are you coming at me?

I really hope he was joking about that "wear em" comment and just forgot the :rofl: after his post...cuz I rock all my stuff too. Even wore my Nike Mags to work a few times...what's the point if you don't rock em? :smokin
I see the guy replied and said it was a joke but honestly wouldn't even took that comment as any type of shade anyway. I always figure somebody must have came at yall negatively before in this type of way to feel defensive about it and even if it was bump it its the internet no biggie. You know how some people are.

The big question is how are you justifying the $270 tag for that + option that you'll never use. In my eyes you're paying $100 more for a c/w. Keep it real who's really gonna be rocking these and checking stats?

So has it been determined if the Nike+ enabled($200) will come with the textured swooshes? Looking forward to getting the "Blue Diamonds" but wanted to know more about the $200 version.

i wouldnt mind copping just one colorway of the X+ 200$ version.. just as long as they have the lace lock, textured swoosh, and that different upper material :pimp:

The big question is how are you justifying the $270 tag for that + option that you'll never use. In my eyes you're paying $100 more for a c/w. Keep it real who's really gonna be rocking these and checking stats?
Just like the 2012 hyperdunks these will get worn at the gym for playing ball in. Its just a cool thing to use when playing but as long as I can buy them and not hurting money wise I'm good with my purchases. I rarely wear sneaks that I run ball in outside the gym.

I dont understand dude said he'd cop to resell (if they were on swoosh), but doesnt agree with the retail price. So if you're selling for outrageous prices and people buy.. why is it a problem that Nike wants to charge retail what people were charging resell.. Any who.. I just picked mine up and I'm EXTREMELY happy with my pick up (From the comfort, to the packaging to the dust bags and I plan on WEARING THE ISH out of my pair. Debating on the lace swap tho..

*crappy iPhone pics*

it would be nice if someone puts in the other laces that came with it and post pictures so we all could see what it would look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom