Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cause nobody has a pair yet lol
But you can check out the review by nightwing2303 on youtube or his site(kicksoncourt)

nobody has a pair? you must have missed the last 20 some - odd pages...

Last edited:
My bad rawdawg34, I should of said very few have them already lol

its cool! fit very similar to the 8 and hyperdunk 2012. very comfy and responsive. not as soft as the 8 but comfortable in thier own way. trust me when i say you will be pleased and its a new feel.

Last edited:
just letting them know what the good news of the day is axelrod! you have been keeping up with this post so you know!
not trying to rub it in though...:D

I ain't mad at ya. If I had them right now, I'll be doin tha same damn thing!! Lol. I just need to get these fireberrys this weekend to ease the anticipation. The more I look at this shoe, the more it screams instant classic and possible g.o.a.t status. Yeah I said it, it's neck and neck with the 7's,8's and 2's already from what I've seen so far. Just my opinion.

I bet Nike reps will be at the HOH that will carry the Fireberry to ensure the pairs match up to their inventory. Hopefully they limit the number of HOH so they could get the reps out to other HOH at a later date.
this seems likely

Hope they dont keep limiting what city gets what and or if any at all, if so can i get notice in adavance to get where i need to be.
laugh.gif

YES, cheked when i got off work and I got in for RSVP For Vegas for my girl tho. its gonna be crazy hard to hide these from here tho until the 2nd of OCT. but she gonna love the box,

when i go pick em up ima stick around to see if anyone doesnt show up see if i can scoop an extra pair for trade bait ( I NEED THOSE RED ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP IXs)

Last edited:
its cool! fit very similar to the 8 and hyperdunk 2012. very comfy and responsive. not as soft as the 8 but comfortable in thier own way. trust me when i say you will be please and its a new feel.

In the 8 I was true to size with a 10.5, and the 9s toe box was so stiff I had to go with a size 11, what do you suggest for this release? True to size, or .5 size up?

how does the RSVP work?

Twitter RSVP is used to help manage product launches at Nike Stores. Follow your local Nike Store on Twitter for launch announcements and frequent updates.

The Twitter RSVP Process:

On the RSVP date, our store will send a tweet at a random time to begin our Twitter RSVP process, including a product specific hashtag (#tag).
Once registration is open, you must Direct Message (“DM”) the store within 60 minutes. The DM must include:
The product-specific #tag tweeted by the store
The last 4 digits of your State/Passport/Military/School ID number
Your shoe size (limit one).
Confirmations from the store will be sent via DM to those who have successfully secured their requested size. Shoes will be awarded on a “first respond, first serve” basis.
Confirmed recipients must pick up their product (in person w/ identification) from the store on the day of launch. Unclaimed product will be announced on Twitter and will be re-released at the store’s discretion.
How do you properly RSVP through DM? Here’s an example:

Store Tweet:
Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Foamposite One.#Electrolime
Consumer Response (DM):
#Electrolime, 4253, 10.5
Twitter RSVP Terms and Conditions:

One item allowed per person, even if you receive two confirmations of successful registrations. Abuse of this rule may result in denial of purchase or entry to future launches.
Confirmed recipients must provide a valid ID that matches the last 4 digits used for RSVP.
Size cannot be changed once it has been confirmed to a person through Twitter RSVP.
Resell or trade of Twitter RSVP confirmation is prohibited.
Twitter RSVP confirmation is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or for credit towards any purchase.
Lines will not be allowed to form outside the store for this release.
Launch process is always subject to change at any time at the discretion of Nike, Inc.

I told you the shoe was
smokin.gif

Nike can charge $400 and we'd still buy
mean.gif
No, Nike can charge 400 and YOU still buy. No way i'm going to pay 400 dollars for a pair of kicks that I may wear one weekend out of the month, two or three months out the year. I'm at work 8-10 hours a day during the week so I could never justify 400 dollars for some damn shoes, especially these 1/3 *****'d effort colorways that are dropping. Heck, the design is nice but it's not a OMG LEMME GIVE NIKE 400 dollars because they just put so much effort into these shoes.  

Nah, i'm good. Like Peru said, lemme get the Cutting Jade. Whoever wants to go pay 270 or resale for this do what you do. Just don't speak for everyone because everybody situation isnt the same one and regardless of how much $$$ you got, you have to draw the line somewhere. Half the stuff people with money have, they aren't paying for that stuff. These companies giving them that stuff to wear and make people want. 

So look at it like this, that 270 you're spending on a 12 dollar shoe is paying for all those celebs to rock and take pictures in to be posted on blogs everywhere and make us feel compelled to buy so you're out 400 and they're chillin, stackin their money because they don't really have to spend it on sh*t. They get everything FREE and if not everything, a lot is free. I read somewhere that Victor Cruz was still paying for his shoes, get the hell out of here. lol. My frat brother is hooping in Japan and he doesn't have not one endorsement with Nike or Jordan Brand but he gets all of his kicks for free.

YES, cheked when i got off work and I got in for RSVP For Vegas for my girl tho. its gonna be crazy hard to hide these from here tho until the 2nd of OCT. but she gonna love the box,
when i go pick em up ima stick around to see if anyone doesnt show up see if i can scoop an extra pair for trade bait ( I NEED THOSE RED ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP IXs)

You really think you can use these as trade bait for the Red Elite?

I'd pay 100-150 over retail for these but would rather trade some elite MVs for em. If I can't do do either of those I'll be waitin on the GMs. Oh well

In the 8 I was true to size with a 10.5, and the 9s toe box was so stiff I had to go with a size 11, what do you suggest for this release? True to size, or .5 size up?

i have a wide foot so i went .5 size up. but the fit is close to the 8 so...i would suggest trying on the hyperdunk 2012 and go from there.

You really think you can use these as trade bait for the Red Elite?

No of course not lol But im willing to add this to the pairs which im using to gain money or other kicks to get to my goal of the red elites

i have a wide foot so i went .5 size up. but the fit is close to the 8 so...i would suggest trying on the hyperdunk 2012 and go from there.

i thought they fit just like the Elites - very close to sz, but yeah like Rawdawg said, its always safe to go 0.5 with Brons - i got wider feet as well.

i think it would be a good trade . what SZ are your SBs ?

i definitely wouldnt do it if i only had 2 pairs...two 11s and a 11.5.

and im not entirely not sure yet, gotta see better pics first -especially of the packagin but yeah i think id do that. lol. **** , i paid retail on all 3 (shoutout to my man!) so if i traded im still under 270, below retail?! that aint bad....

kinda hopin all the 270 or 200 versions come with the special diamond packaging, make my stockroom P-O-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom