Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm keepin it real, people are crazy to be paying 6 bills for the crown jewels. That's near SB 8 money! If these were GR and had no special box and just called fireberrys, they would still be on shelves. :smh:

I'm keepin it real, people are crazy to be paying 6 bills for the crown jewels. That's near SB 8 money! If these were GR and had no special box and just called fireberrys, they would still be on shelves. :smh:

I agree! The Fireberry 9s are way better then these. They are still sitting.

Still holding out for a possible (doubtful) re-release of the Fireberries.  If not, I'll prob sell a few pairs of shoes to pay for a pair.  I love them.

As if y'all haven't seen this shoe enough I did a review of the Cutting Jade. Wanted to show it in a dead light to show the material shine with the Matte finish for those that havent seen them in person. Check it out, comment, thumbs up or thumbs down. Had fun with the video, think I'll be making more. Thanks..

Lebron wore the Pressures today against the Hornets, looked like CRIZZAP!

Last edited:

Then I'd stroll in and grab them with the bday coupon...easy for me to say >D

Now i'm indecisive if i wanna cop the Dunkmans or the Pressures. Might have to flip a coin.

Went to HOH Santa Clara but didn't see any Xs. then again I went at 4pm. If someone knows that they had them but sold out i'd like to know. :smile:

Last edited:
just got word from MN that the DUNKMANs feature a glow in the dark swoosh

nike-lebron-x-dunkman-ebay-05-570x427.jpg

source

I rather drop a extra cnote and get South Beaches.

I totally agree. People can do whatever with their money, but if I'm spending $600 it's going to be on some nice leather classics. For me, I just can't get past the plastic to spend that much on these newer Nike's. That's just my perspective.

^I Was Rocking My Beater Cement III's And A Rabbit Fur Bomber Hat..... The First To Go In And Secure Kicks This Morn :wink:
Glad To Hear You Walked Away With Something, Even Tho It Wasn't Your First Choice.... What Number In Line Were You?
Roc'sFinest- Glad To Hear You Were Able To Secure Your Pair Buddy :pimp:
I was 50th, I was in NO HURRY to get there too early. I'm from Longmont so it takes about an hour and 15 to get there and I wasn't waking up any earlier then 5AM. I'm very happy with the blue diamonds though, to me they are :smokin,
What size did you cop on those GM's I was just curious how long my 13 was gone before I got in. Congrats on the pickup!

IRONICALLY EVERY PIC OF THE PRESSURES IS SOME LOW GRADE CRAPPY PIC (ASIDE FROM THE FIRST SET PICTURED WITH THE GM'S) LOL :rolleyes

Last edited:
I rather drop a extra cnote and get South Beaches.
^I'd love to know where you can get a pair of South Beach 8 for $700.  Unless you're talking a worn pair that's in a small size.  Everywhere I see a size 12+ is asking $800-$1,200.

I was 50th, I was in NO HURRY to get there too early. I'm from Longmont so it takes about an hour and 15 to get there and I wasn't waking up any earlier then 5AM. I'm very happy with the blue diamonds though, to me they are :smokin,
What size did you cop on those GM's I was just curious how long my 13 was gone before I got in. Congrats on the pickup!

I Ended Up Grabbing These TTS And Went With My Normal Size 10... After Trying Them On Tho, I May Be Switching Them With A Buddy Who Walked With An Extra Size 10.5...... As For That 13, I'm Not Really Sure How Long Those Lasted..... I Didn't See Too Many Big Dudes In Line, So Maybe Someone Swooped Em For Resell Purposes Once They Realized Their Size Was Gone? :nerd:

Were The Blue Diamonds They Had The + Version? I Didn't Even Check On Anything Else Once I Knew Those GM's Were A Lock 8)

Just so everyone knows both Dunkmans and Black Floridians Xs release sometime in Nov, not sure the RD but my local NT is receiving both CWs both non plus $180 and these are GRs receiving 2-3 times as many of these 2 than they did Crowns/GoldMedals/WindChills so should be an easy cop for those who want Dunkmans and Black Floridians!

via SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom