Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first saw pics of the Jades they jumped out at me.  Been focusing more on other shoes lately and now that I come back to the Jades...they're just not the same.  Maybe they look a lot better in person, but I think the X is officially off my radar.
I know what u mean. This shoe is losing steam with me. I'm starting to reconsider things.
Yeah it just seems like one of those generic team Nike basketball shoes Eastbay used to push hard back in the day.  No amount of marketing they do can dress them up to be anything epic to me.  Kind of like Kobe VII's.

Last edited:
Some more pics...

Offered dude $625 for Crown Jewels and he declined. Just going to accept the fact that I will never get these for a "reasonable" price :smh:

Offered dude $625 for Crown Jewels and he declined. Just going to accept the fact that I will never get these for a "reasonable" price :smh:

Whats funny about that is when you make offers to guys for shoes like this they scoff at the offer like its chump change. They paid $295 for the shoe and are not willing to take more than double the price to sell it to someone else. They behave like it's 100lbs of 24K Gold, so hilarious. :lol:

Don't worry about it tho, you not getting this shoe will not change your life what so ever, you're going to be A OK.

Last edited:
release date of lebron x elite around april no more info will post as soon as i know...

LEBRON X P.S. ELITE+

579834-100

WHITE/METALLIC GOLD-BLACK

Whats funny about that is when you make offers to guys for shoes like this they scoff at the offer like its chump change. They paid $295 for the shoe and are not willing to take more than double the price to sell it to someone else. They behave like it's 100lbs of 24K Gold, so hilarious. :lol:
Don't worry about it tho, you not getting this shoe will not change your life what so ever, you're going to be A OK.

Yea i agree, he just sent me an email saying he will do $665 shipped. Probably not going to take it now, just off the strength of the whole ordeal. I'll let the email sit for awhile.

Bay Area NTers, new HOH opened this morning in Valley Fair Mall. Anybody go and what Xs did they have if any? I'm gonna head over there in a few so I'll report back if nobody did.

@SoMuchSole 23 Nice man, I endued up copping blue diamonds in a 13 I wanted the Olympics but they only had 9 and 11 left. What kicks were yo wearing today? I had on The Xmas cheetahs in my avatar on.
^I Was Rocking My Beater Cement III's And A Rabbit Fur Bomber Hat..... The First To Go In And Secure Kicks This Morn :wink:

Glad To Hear You Walked Away With Something, Even Tho It Wasn't Your First Choice.... What Number In Line Were You?

Roc'sFinest- Glad To Hear You Were Able To Secure Your Pair Buddy :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom