Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

via: SC

Last edited:
If there's one X that's screaming out for a different colored TPU plate, it's those Dunk/Duckmans. It would look better with a volt TPU.

About the only decent part of the black/reds is the red plate. Hopefully they use that feature on future X's.

NIce pics TWNTY8, still a MAJOR pass. Them things are....ZZZZZZZ!

Think I'm stuck in ID mode with such great options being offered on this year's models. Oh well...

Last edited:
I hope they keep this 360 zoom airbag on the elites, im not into the zoom/max combo its one of the downsides in the 9 IMO

Dunkman's look bad. I'd say they have a grey/green shine on the upper.

Thanks for the new pics of the Christmas. Seems like a deeper red on those.

FINALLY GOT THEM... THEY DEF ARE A JEWEL...THESE THINGS ARE INSANE IN PERSON.. HAD NO IDEA THEY ARE 3M... LOVE EM. PICS OF THE XMAS LOOK BETTER BUT STILL A PASS AND IF THE PRESSURES ARE SUPER SHINY I MAY NOT COP.. THATS KILLING THE SHOE

fjf0qr.jpg

LOVING THESE THINGS (AND MY GM'S) :smokin:smokin

Last edited:
FINALLY GOT THEM... THEY DEF ARE A JEWEL...THESE THINGS ARE INSANE IN PERSON.. HAD NO IDEA THEY ARE 3M... LOVE EM. PICS OF THE XMAS LOOK BETTER BUT STILL A PASS AND IF THE PRESSURES ARE SUPER SHINY I MAY NOT COP.. THATS KILLING THE SHOE
fjf0qr.jpg

LOVING THESE THINGS (AND MY GM'S) :smokin:smokin

:nthat: Nice. Im still trying to find my sz at a decent price, but no luck :smh:

great news jo 19 they really do look spectacular in person and to the guy above if i really liked the jewels i would probably just bit the bullet(if sellers legit) and do 665, its only gonna get worse in the coming month

Last edited:
great news jo 19 they really do look spectacular in person and to the guy above if i really liked the jewels i would probably just bit the bullet(if sellers legit) and do 665, its only gonna get worse in the coming month
i offerd some due 600 he said that i was low balling. he wants 900 :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
I really need to get my hands on a pair of jades this time around. That is one beautiful shoe!

Dunkmans and Pressures will both be copped....

unless dunkmans look bad in person

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom