Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunkmans and Pressures are an absolute must for me. However, not feeling those Breds, X-Mas or Canary AT ALL.

@nikestore tweeted that there will be a limit of 3 per customer for the Pressures. That bodes well for overall quantity, correct? Resellers could gobble em up at that limit though. I only need one...

EDIT: GITD swoosh does nothing for me on the Dunkmans. If anything it's a negative. GITD is getting extremely played out IMO.

Last edited:
Someone tell me when a glow in the dark feature has EVER been an 'IN THING" on shoes for grown a$z men??? I definitely missed that notice...

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows both Dunkmans and Black Floridians Xs release sometime in Nov, not sure the RD but my local NT is receiving both CWs both non plus $180 and these are GRs receiving 2-3 times as many of these 2 than they did Crowns/GoldMedals/WindChills so should be an easy cop for those who want Dunkmans and Black Floridians!

via SC

Not exactly...

The issue will be that the only major retailer outside of Nike and HOH and will get the Dunkman will be Champs...same goes for the Black Floridians...but, replace Champs with Footlocker...

JM

Last edited:
Dunkmans and Pressures are an absolute must for me. However, not feeling those Breds, X-Mas or Canary AT ALL.
@nikestore tweeted that there will be a limit of 3 per customer for the Pressures. That bodes well for overall quantity, correct? Resellers could gobble em up at that limit though. I only need one...
EDIT: GITD swoosh does nothing for me on the Dunkmans. If anything it's a negative. GITD is getting extremely played out IMO.

November is going to be a busy months for releases, ie Jordan 4 blk/cem & thunder, Dolphin Penny's, Flordians etc. If I may speak like Yoda, Pressures sell out they will not. Blue Diamond fate they will have.

Sick Shoe in person.. :nthat:
2daeukp.jpg

People still have Razr's?

Not exactly...
The issue will be that the only major retailer outside of Nike and HOH and will get the Dunkman will be Champs...same goes for the Black Floridians...but, replace Champs with Footlocker...
JM

Dunkmans and Floridians both drop on 11/21??

Someone tell me when a glow in the dark feature has EVER been an 'IN THING" on shoes for grown a$z men??? I definitely missed that notice...

This. I remember my light-up Power Rangers shoes in Kindergarten were cool back then... Is that next Nike?

I Ended Up Grabbing These TTS And Went With My Normal Size 10... After Trying Them On Tho, I May Be Switching Them With A Buddy Who Walked With An Extra Size 10.5...... As For That 13, I'm Not Really Sure How Long Those Lasted..... I Didn't See Too Many Big Dudes In Line, So Maybe Someone Swooped Em For Resell Purposes Once They Realized Their Size Was Gone? :nerd:
Were The Blue Diamonds They Had The + Version? I Didn't Even Check On Anything Else Once I Knew Those GM's Were A Lock 8)

Yeah, that's what I didn't want to do, grab a pair for resell and screw someone behind me. Oh well.
They must of had both the + and + enabled, the shoe on the table was $270 but they brought me out the $200 model, which I was happy about.

Can't wait for the Xmas joints!!! Wouldn't be surprised if those pics up there changes some of you guys opinion on the Xmas colorway. I don't blame you. If I didn't like them from jump I would now.

Watch NDC servers STILL crash on a 3 pair limit :x

Whats the point of letting people by 3 pairs of the same shoe NDC? Seriously, 1 per customer, that's it. You're just FEEDING into resellers, no matter how many of them you made, this is NEVER a good look.

Somehow, someway, somebody will miss out, and will have to pay $400+ for a $270 shoe...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom