Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Steez

Also, here's a new pic of the LeBron 9 I took earlier on the @CounterKicks Twitter. I'll get better shots going soon with more details. Then some court sessions.

scaled.php

I wish I had these.. I would've put them to the test on the basketball courts. .

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.... I feel sorry for lebron shoe fans...
man o man.

at least you can get 8s for half the price soon right?

I'm tryin to like'em but dang these things.....Looks too generic man... What happened to the casual appeal on the LEBRONS?!!! OH WELL....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

I'm tryin to like'em but dang these things.....Looks too generic man... What happened to the casual appeal on the LEBRONS?!!! OH WELL....
frown.gif

I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt...but those in box pics are making them look really really basic...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by EMM23

frown.gif

I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt...but those in box pics are making them look really really basic...
I mean where's that "LEBRON SHOE FEEL" that you usually see with the lebron line?! I know the designers might be leaning towards performance over looks but they should have also taken in mind the "Casual" appeal of the shoes!... Maybe I might change my mind with better colorways and materials but right now.... 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

it took me awhile to remember but the medial side looks a lot like shox lethals that came out ages ago.not good
sick.gif

it looks like you're gonna go cut trees or kill bears when you wear these
rather than looking like a ball player...

i might like them more without the big swoosh on the inside part. draws too much attention to the ugliest part of the shoe IMO.

"Don't knock it til you try it" should be the phrase for the 9. I bet it's going to be on the same level as the 8 in terms of comfort and the looks isn't going to matter.

I don't mind the black pair but its the the color blocking from those PhotoShops that are scarring me. If that's what we have too look forward to then we're in trouble.

im from texas and played alot of basketball in texas, denver and florida and never seen anyone play ball in lebrons, I seen a couple of viii v.2, but from his whole line other than the ii and iii and a couple of soldiers I never seen anyone play ball in his shoes. I own them and tried but they feel to clunky I cant move in them.

does anyone NT play ball in lebrons?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

"Don't knock it til you try it" should be the phrase for the 9. I bet it's going to be on the same level as the 8 in terms of comfort and the looks isn't going to matter.

Am sure they will be super comfortable but the look of the shoe is sooo basic and unattractive and it has a little bit of a boot vibe.
Nike would be foolish to charge $160 for these because these will be sitting if that's the case 

Am really hoping they come through on the V2's 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Nike would be foolish to charge $160 for these because these will be sitting if that's the case 

I think it's actually 165?

But like i always say. Nike don't care too much if they don't move at that price, so long as they can charge the retailer more for them.

What are they going to do, stock up on Dada?

They're the only game in town and can do pretty much whatever they like.

Have they already confirmed that there's gonna be a V2 for the 9s or is everybody just doing wishful thinking?

I guess Lebron is being serious about performance now hence the 9 look like performance shoes rather than a casual shoes. He need a ring before he off himself if the Heat trade him for Dwight

Originally Posted by swingshot

Nikekidwonder said:

I think it's actually 165?

But like i always say. Nike don't care too much if they don't move at that price, so long as they can charge the retailer more for them.

What are they going to do, stock up on Dada?

They're the only game in town and can do pretty much whatever they like.
So can we, the consumer. We dont have to buy the 9s. Right now, these look like an EASY pass.

These are terribad.

Awkward-looking and poorly designed. If Nike wants me to shell out $165 for what looks like a butchered Hyperfuse, they can find somebody else...seriously, they took away all the familiar, appealing design cues of the Bron line and gave us some cheap-looking, overpriced clunker. That carbon fiber material is awful.

/endrant

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I don't mind the black pair but its the the color blocking from those PhotoShops that are scarring me. If that's what we have too look forward to then we see I'm trouble.

It seems the material used will limit how great the colorways can be. They'll have to drop a leather casual/sportswear version or something for it to reach it's full potential.

These look thrown together, a damn hypercarbondunk boot with updated flywireverizonfios cable technology, and half a chew bubble yum air max bubble. His damn sig is on the tongue, the %$+!!#%##!@! is FALLING OFF THE TONGUE yall, his sig on the tongue look like it got down syndrome. Where is my gawd damn lion Jason?! There is ZERO hope for these shoes. 
Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.... I feel sorry for lebron shoe fans...
man o man.

at least you can get 8s for half the price soon right?
v1's only, v2's still full price. 

I was excited for hyperfuse and then i get a little over half the toebox worth?

We all know he likes heavy shoes, make some foamposite maxs charge 250 for em already and call it a day.

I like the shoe overall....Just 5 things I wish they did (as of now)
1. The whole shoe should have been that Carbon Fiber Mesh
2. The shoe should have been 360 again
3. I wish the medial side did not have that swoosh.
4. I wish the Swoosh extended to the back of the shoe
5. The tongue should have either had his logo on it or the Lion head..

Back
Top Bottom