Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

IF they were to ID these how would they do it if three versions were to release?
nerd.gif

I think they won't be doing the 3 versions this year. At most I see a regular season shoe and a PS shoe. Don't get your hopes up for IDs.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

^either lebron and them are telling him what to design OR hes going in reverse this year. last year they saved the worst for last (lebron 8 ps). maybe this year they are saving the best for last?

Good way to look at it, can't wait for the Lebron 9 V3 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Wasn't it announced a long time ago that it was only going to be one version of the sneaker?

Is there is no hope, where is the justice Nike?!
aktm53.jpg

So nike has this color blue \/\/\/(seen on the cradle rock low 2011) marked as cannon blue for the upcoming year. 
nike-cradle-rock-low-2011-white-metallic-silver-cannon-07.jpg

So their could be a potential dolphins cw in the works with the 9s or something like it because their is supposed to be a cannon blue and orange cw that will "possibly release".
nerd.gif

Wasn't it announced a long time ago that it was only going to be one version of the sneaker?

Then they'll just release the Lebron X next Spring.

Nike and Lebron are too focused on the multiples upon multiples for a statement like "only one version" to be absolutely true.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

So nike has this color blue \/\/\/(seen on the cradle rock low 2011) marked as cannon blue for the upcoming year. 
nike-cradle-rock-low-2011-white-metallic-silver-cannon-07.jpg

So their could be a potential dolphins cw in the works with the 9s or something like it because their is supposed to be a cannon blue and orange cw that will "possibly release".
nerd.gif

Gotta feeling the Cannon Blue/Orange colorway is gonna look like the Orange County Kobes
Shame such a great colorway is gonna be wasted on such an ugly silhouette 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Is there is no hope, where is the justice Nike?!
aktm53.jpg

Altho I dont feel the same way about this joint as some others... THIS made me chuckle out loud...
laugh.gif
  Great execution...

Mister Friendly where you been lately man?
Someone explain something to me real quick. Where exactly is the hyperfuse? Is it combined with that material under the flywire around the toebox and the medial side. Or does the woven mesh act as some new type of hyperfuse. Just curious because I'm seeing people say they hate the look of all hyperfuse shoes yet these look nothing like the traditional mesh hyperfuse models

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Someone explain something to me real quick. Where exactly is the hyperfuse? Is it combined with that material under the flywire around the toebox and the medial side. Or does the woven mesh act as some new type of hyperfuse. Just curious because I'm seeing people say they hate the look of all hyperfuse shoes yet these look nothing like the traditional mesh hyperfuse models

Ive been super busy with my job the past month.

Yeah they dont really look like traditional hyperfuse

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Ive been super busy with my job the past month.

Yeah they dont really look like traditional hyperfuse

Theres hyperfuse where the big toe would be but thats all I can see...
nerd.gif

Just a thought....used a 180 air unit due to a drop in sales of the v3/ps. Maybe they figured make it the sig shoe and sales will go up on the ps in the future if they decide to go that route again.

Im not as sold as I was when I first saw the 8's but still like them.

I'm actually wanting multiple versions of this shoe because the version we've seen is ***. Hopefully there is a V2 or V3 that is better.

Back
Top Bottom