Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

YO!!!! SOMEBODY MAKE A "BACK TO THE FUTURE/MARTY MCFLY" COLORWAY! Please
frown.gif

PS are saving these.

I'll wait for the V5's though. Maybe they will be lighter by then. These look clunky.

Honestly if these shoes didn't have the Lebron sig 99% of you guys that say you like them would not like them

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Honestly if these shoes didn't have the Lebron sig 99% of you guys that say you like them would not like them

and 99% of the people that say they DONT like them will be the main ones hyping up the shoe if theres a limited release.. lol..

All it takes is for Nike to release a colorway and say a handful of stores getting them..

i.e. Lebron South Beach's first release... and also Ray Allen XIIIs..lol... 

It will be a rerun until the end of time...

I'm so glad I collected the Lebron VIII's

These look cheap and although might be a great performance shoe for bball - I don't see the casual appeal

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Can someone photoshop a Miami Hurricanes cw since they're under LeBron's umbrella now?
lebronixmiami.jpg

really like how these came out. Learned how to fade tonight too, so i threw that on there

360 air bag, lion on tongue, and no pull tab on the back... then maybe i'd give these a chance!

are they coming out with a V2 & V3 for these too? They should just start doing that every year from now on... id consider a flywire/mesh pair.

around this time everyone said the 8's were ugly now people are talkin about collecting more 8's. i guess next year we will see people talkin about collecting more 9's when the 10's leak

I actually kinda like these.  I like the heel tab that it seems most of you dont like. At first i just wasnt the biggest fan of the shape of the carbon fiber weaving and i wish they were a just a little bit lower at the ankle.  Other then that though i think they look good.

Not feeling these AT ALL. look generic and uninspiring. The lion really made the 8 a dope shoe believe it or not and with just that corny LJ sign makes me hate this shoe. Especially with no 360, I'm good.

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

around this time everyone said the 8's were ugly now people are talkin about collecting more 8's. i guess next year we will see people talkin about collecting more 9's when the 10's leak

People always hate on the shoe when pics first leak, then when it comes release date everyone who hated is buying these

Originally Posted by xbiker47

People always hate on the shoe when pics first leak, then when it comes release date everyone who hated is buying these
Happens with just about every big sig shoe. Either people pick them up once RD gets closer, or as soon as they see someone rockin them, opinions change real quickly. 

Originally Posted by xbiker47

i doubt that will happen this time. just look at that shoe. its like the most generic signature shoe of all time... probably as bad as the vc 5

Nah, my mind never changes. If I say I don't like something. Than I don't like it. These are no different. They lack the 360 air and fashion design which immediately turns me away from these. For a performance shoe, they're probably dope. But they dont appeal to me visually.

i am feeling these....prolly end up like the 8's for me right around 10 pairs or so depending on the colorways

Back
Top Bottom