Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by jthagreat

no thanks. i didnt buy any 8's, wont buy any of these either.

GetOut.gif

That dude foolin if he ain't cop any of the 8s.

was bored and experimented with the color blocking. Design wise this Lebron is not that appealing to me, it has that team bank/generic look.

lbjixcamo.jpg
lbjixxmas.jpg
lbjixweird.jpg
lbjixsb.jpg
lbjixred.jpg
lbjixnyk.jpg
lbjixneon.jpg
lbjixcement.jpg

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky
I don't mean to offend anyone who likes these when I say this, but that shot of the medial side makes the Lebron IX look like some of the goofiest, least attractive signature models I've seen in recent years. I personally am not a fan. I didn't get the VII (which I actually thought looked alright) or the VIII, and I definitely won't be getting these.

And while I would like to say that I think these could perform well, that collar does look horribly restrictive. Still, if there's one thing I've learned in all my years it's that you can't judge performance based on appearance, so I'll reserve my performance-related opinions for now.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

PS request. I wonder how they would look if the part I circled yellow was smooth/regular leather instead 
t
0c115a8a52c17fa7bd0a2a935482f2726f8306c_r.jpg
i tried haha with the white midsole
24526581a101b5b1e92fd3505fe4296763682c2e_r.jpg

8e5269d1050265dce77f8f5d0aa5f207f7c30214_r.jpg

The photo shops aren't bad.

I still am undecided for now. It may sound bad but when you only casually play basketball and have so many basketball shoes you need the shoe to have casual appeal. And i really think the cut of this shoe makes it lack that casual, can be worn with jeans, appeal.

Will wait for different colorways though. I could see myself picking up a pair in a different colorway and for far under retail. Prob about 100 bucks.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

I like the 9 and all, no complaints.
Am I the only one that sees the "clover", similar to these hawk flights?

30791_2d5decb670_l.jpg
been thinking the same since i saw the ix
Me too. I didn't like the clover design on the hawk flights and I don't like it here on the IXs.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Why do these cost more than previous LeBron's? Am I supposed to believe that plastic is more expensive than leather? For real?
new technology? basketball shoes are crazy expensive

These may mark a distinguishing parrallel with the Air Jordan line in that both 9th models will not be worn in NBA games!

There wasn't as much hate as last year's model.

Like I said before... I have an eye for things, I know what looks hot/dope... I stated the 8s were the best Lebrons after the 4s before the SBs released... The model was just, classic.

This one can be categorized with the Lebron 2s as performance, in his line. But who knows how they feel?...

I totally get the reason why they went this route. From the V3, and also... I think they wanted to bring that essence back to what Bball kicks actually are.

All the photoshops in the world can't save this kick,
roll.gif
at yall thinking it's possible. The amount of
eek.gif
eek.gif
in this thread is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

There wasn't as much hate as last year's model.

Like I said before... I have an eye for things, I know what looks hot/dope... I stated the 8s were the best Lebrons after the 4s before the SBs released... The model was just, classic.

This one can be categorized with the Lebron 2s as performance, in his line. But who knows how they feel?...

I totally get the reason why they went this route. From the V3, and also... I think they wanted to bring that essence back to what Bball kicks actually are.
It just seams like Nike Basketball has been focusing on basketball performance, cant be mad at that? Ive see the CW their sick. The CW will make the kicks look more casual, but at the end of the day its about performance.  As for the lows .... the lows are all about casual.  A few of the CW were accustom to will be in the lows format
wink.gif
  ..... ( not talking about dunkmans ... they aren't made till the second half of the season, so I have no clue )

the IXs didn't have to be so ugly though,
eyes.gif

NWT.... you are going to come around....

Trust me. You know I thought Hyperfuse was the Devil. This one was played right

Im not a fan of the 180/Zoom Set up but await some future leaks....

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Why do these cost more than previous LeBron's? Am I supposed to believe that plastic is more expensive than leather? For real?

Becasue the price of gas is going up and Lebron doesn't feel like driving a more efficient car?

lebronixdunkman.jpg

lebronixentourage.jpg

lebronixusa.jpg

anyone know how to not lose image quality when exporting to a JPG file? quality always looks worse when uploaded

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

They look like Lebron Hyperfuse Wrestling shoes
I said it before and I'll say it again. They look like wrestling shoes too me!
Thanks Nike for helping me save money... clearance rack specials!

Back
Top Bottom