Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Been reading peeps comments from the beginning of this thread...lot of good input and view points. Personally I like the IX it's something different and new...looking foward to seeing the cw's that come out. I'll will most likely be purchasing a pair and depending on the feel and comfort maybe more. Only thing that I don't like about them is the pull tab, not a deal breaker tho

So which one of these two threads is the "official" cause I'm confused????

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I LIKE THEM A LOT!!!!

I would have preferred seeing a 360 air max sole but overall I really like it!!!

Stay off the drugs kid... Lol jkPut Medown as another who fails to see the potential, not impressed so far

Funny the shoe says "what we do in life echoes in eternity" yet Bron's tatt says echoes an eternity

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

Funny the shoe says "what we do in life echoes in eternity" yet Bron's tatt says echoes an eternity
uummm its on both arms half half...

"in" vs "an"

Took me a while too...

a few i did
313klco.jpg

8vvvi0.jpg

2w1ux3l.jpg

r2287l.jpg

k3uec1.jpg

The shoe has potential...but why the ugly $!+ "support" wing? Messes up and otherwise beautiful shoe. What an afterthought. Sometimes designers try to be too creative and it ruins a good thing. It's like Halle Berry...with a huge wide flat ugly nose.

In before "But Lebron said it was his favorite design ever" and "But it's a performance beast".

From the neck down the shoe is gaawgeous.

I will only get if certain colorways come out. The first one is just whatever to me, but the photoshop of how an SVSM would look, I would definitely buy!

The more I look at all the PS pics I think I'm starting to like em more. Soon as I see a cw that I find attractive I'm on them...hope they are as comfy as the 8's

those Knicks and South beach colorways are the best PSs I've seen so far. Just a couple shades brighter on the royal and orange on those Knicks and they'd be an instant cop for me. Too bad we'd never see them produced in real life.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Put the damn lion back on the shoe.

You don't see the lion on the outsole when you put the shoes together like this?
nerd.gif
\/\/\/

As an actual logo, not some dumb abstract outsole detail where you can only see it on the fringes.

Always though the Flightposite 3 outsole was stupid as &*^& for doing that too. 'Look, it's a cheetah!'
laugh.gif
  Not it's not.

The tongue or heel would be ideal placement.

I don't know when designers started deciding that signature sheos literally had to have a signature on them, but it's ugly and could easily be replaced with the lion on this model.

The more pics surface, the less attractive these shoes become. Toebox reminds me of the V
sick.gif
Aside from that, these don't look like a Lebron shoe.

Dear LeBum
Gladiator is MY movie. How dare you try to wipe away your bad luck with such a legendary quote. Let me guess; on the next version of the shoe it will say "And I will have my revenge ..... In this life or the next."

Dude needs to go back to watching Teletubbies or something

For all the dudes saying they'd cop, would you cop if they weren't Lebrons?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It's gonna be interesting to see what colors the CF weave are gonna be available. Usually they are just black, I could be wrong though. Would be nice to see two colors inter-twined together like a checkered pattern.
It can be done.. the question is will they?

nike-zoom-flight-95-ap-1.jpg
nike-zoom-flight-95-navy-2.jpg
32-3.jpg

Ok starting to look better

But really a change of materials and a subtraction of some details (exaggerated ankle cut, pull tab, carbon fiber is, air Jordan 12 thing on the inner side of the shoe) they look like high tech half cents

Maybe the second version will have that

And no I don't mess with PS versions cause they just seem like Team Lebrons for me

Back
Top Bottom