Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Look like a great performer to me. Will there be v1, v2 and v3 again ? I mean NIke is really whoring the Lebron line to the last penny

cant decide on this 9 yet.....

at first..seeing the leak pictures make me want it......and then come the full detail pictures from kickslab....and make me not sure bout it....the carbon fiber woven on ankle is ugly.....

and then seeing more detail pictures from lrj23....the ones with white background......it makes me want it once again.....

must see in person first or see more colorway to assure it.....

but one thing for sure....i think this 9 will be a great performance shoe seeing from those pictures......

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

And heres another reason why tinker wont work with Lebron because of his ENTOURAGE watch from the 1:30 mark

This is a business not just someone randomly drawing and manufacturing a shoe. If you have your name on a product you would always want to do something that works for you and "Hopefully" something "society" accepts. The Starbury shoe was a low priced product that anyone can purchased, Marbury wanted it to be this way so that an average kid can wear a Sig shoe. The down side to this for me personally, the shoe was heavy and had no impact support what so ever. I guess this also how Lebron does it as well, give his input mixed with JP's creativity equals a product that has been doing well. That's business.They always say that you can't please everyone, but as long as it is selling no matter how much some people think it sucks asthetically or performance wise, there will still be a market for them. As long as we are buying and they are earning, it's good business.For me any shoe that has the name of Lebron on it I'm deffinitly buying. But please take out the carbon fiber plank it hurts those of us who have flat foot.hahaha.

If they feel good ill cop........... the V3s didnt feel right to me, so they better feel better than those.

Where is JP in all of this
nerd.gif

I honestly think the shoe is ok---but it just has a "basketball-shoe" look to it that probably won't appeal to me (seeing how I DO NOT play ball) My mind will most likely change though when different CWs come out, and can you imagine the lows of this shoe!?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

2yn0wa9.jpg

pimp.gif
 These are sick. Would love it if Nike makes a black-based, white outsole Lebron 9...would've been nice if they did that on the v1 or v2 viiis, I think LeBron wore a PE V2 a couple times with that colorway.

I really don't like the signature on the tongue, or shamrock by the ankle, but I like these. Is there going to be a v2 or v3 with these? I'd probably pick these up if they didn't have a 3 leaf clover on it, but if the upper matches the color of the mesh like in that PS, it's at least less noticeable. I think these will do really well though

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

2yn0wa9.jpg

pimp.gif
 These are sick. Would love it if Nike makes a black-based, white outsole Lebron 9...would've been nice if they did that on the v1 or v2 viiis, I think LeBron wore a PE V2 a couple times with that colorway.

I really don't like the signature on the tongue, or shamrock by the ankle, but I like these. Is there going to be a v2 or v3 with these? I'd probably pick these up if they didn't have a 3 leaf clover on it, but if the upper matches the color of the mesh like in that PS, it's at least less noticeable. I think these will do really well though

I've never been much of a fan of white soles unless the majority of the shoe is white.... for the fact that white soles can yellow & once they do its pretty much a done deal for the shoes.

I agree with the signature statement. I think just a simple change like keeping the lion on the tongue would've a made them a bit more appealing to the majority. And from what i read rumor is there will be multiple versions of the 9s just like they did with the 8s. I can see them replacing the carbon fiber with flywire as the 2nd version. That one may be a bit more aesthetically pleasing

Originally Posted by southbeats

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

And heres another reason why tinker wont work with Lebron because of his ENTOURAGE watch from the 1:30 mark

This is a business not just someone randomly drawing and manufacturing a shoe. If you have your name on a product you would always want to do something that works for you and "Hopefully" something "society" accepts. The Starbury shoe was a low priced product that anyone can purchased, Marbury wanted it to be this way so that an average kid can wear a Sig shoe. The down side to this for me personally, the shoe was heavy and had no impact support what so ever. I guess this also how Lebron does it as well, give his input mixed with JP's creativity equals a product that has been doing well. That's business.They always say that you can't please everyone, but as long as it is selling no matter how much some people think it sucks asthetically or performance wise, there will still be a market for them. As long as we are buying and they are earning, it's good business.For me any shoe that has the name of Lebron on it I'm deffinitly buying. But please take out the carbon fiber plank it hurts those of us who have flat foot.hahaha.
Yes we all know that. But the rest of your post was not necessary and if you knew the history of the Lebron line and the design process it was more than just lebrons input on the design of his shoes it was mainly Lebron AND his boys thats why Tinker stepped away from designing Lebrons signature shoes.

^ He's been sponsoring Ohio State. Kentucky got P.E. 7's but they were still a Nike school at that time with Nike logos on all of their jerseys and hoops gear.

the more i see these the more i like them..will definatly be coppin the black/red colorway and goin to wait and see what else releases since there will be more than one version...

and like someone said earlier i think that the 180 air max looks better that the 360 on these

i wonder how the comfort will be though..i dont think they will compare to the 8 V1 but i could be wrong..just my opinions

Still haven't grown on me

Anyone know what time last year yall first heard of/saw the first pics of the V2's?

i'll have to try them on first, but im really not liking the new pics, i will be very salty if they drop an svsm 9 to the public and they didnt drop the 8's

Read from somewhere that Kentucky will be wearing Lebron gear.A lot of us will be jelous when we see their excluseive Lebron CW. I can now imagine seeing sick Looking kicks for Kentucky, maybe similar to those Lebron 8 Dallas PE samples that never released.

When I look at the outsole shape, it sort of reminds me of the oakley combat boots that Earnest Kim reviewed for Kicksology.

The shape all together really. Very organic. Though the edges of the outsole seem a little too rounded at some points.

2i0aps9.jpg

It's gonna be interesting to see what colors the CF weave are gonna be available. Usually they are just black, I could be wrong though. Would be nice to see two colors inter-twined together like a checkered pattern.

Back
Top Bottom