Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Check the price on the What the Lebrons that showed up:x
I dont see the what the lebrons... I might grab the tennis balls if it stays under 3000 because i know they can be sold for alot more, i dont think i could put those on my feet after paying 2500

i paid around 265 for my sz 9 big bangs.

I may have to look into that jason mark sneaker cleaner for my bangs and first ring soles

id like to know where you guys are finding these prices... craigslist??  because ebay is no where near what you guys state

That's because when you sell on eBay 10-15% goes to them so you have to charge more to make the same amount.

ok... that still doesnt justify the big price difference.  10% of 450 is 45 ebay actually only takes $40 out of $450 which is around 9%

Last edited:
Truthfully, MV will run you $400+ in normal sizes (10-13), and Bangs will prob be around the same price if not a bit higher. Not too easy to find a DS legit pair of bangs anymore.

Yea like i said the cheapest ive found in big bangs 8.5 is 300-335 and for mv's in a size 11 $499

http://www.icysole.com/2012/11/lebron-9-elite-tennis-ball-volt-sample.html

I could come up with a 100 other ways to spend $4500. Dude wants $50 for shipping to! Definitely milkin the buyer. Who know's if the buyer paid or not though. Bunch of people with less than 5 feedback just bid up the price and don't even pay.

probably some rich kid, or some kid of a celebrity you never know.  I remember when the marty mcflys were auctioned they were going for way more then that

^^^u crazy they're sick not worth $4500 but sick nonetheless,& tomorrow will be a blessed one I'm picking up the champ pack! :smokin :tongue:

grabbed the miami nights for 180 today
That's a good deal ^ I just got the China's for $240!  Would have felt better if the dude bit on my offer $10 cheaper but this the cheapest I seen them in a while. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom