Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Sorry to hear that about your shoes, yanky. The box my Cannons from Kicks-Crew came had a few nicks, but it was nowhere near that bad. I've ordered twice from there and I haven't had any problems from them.

No big deal I'm not really trippin. It's just some cardboard anyways. Anyone know how to get that [COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red]stain[/COLOR][/COLOR] out though??? It's really bothering me

finishline.com has the slh lows for 119.98, that along with the code below (havent tried it yet, copied from coupon code thread) brings em to 95 before shipping in case anyone is lookin

$10 off $60 = LOOKGOOD10
$20 off $100 = LOOKGOOD20

Offer valid 10.18.12 through 11.29.12.

picked these up at my local Foot Locker/HOH (Serramonte)... since i could fit 8.5 [although i prefer sz 9], i couldn't pass up for each one half off!! :smokin

DAR288 - they definitely are!

I thought they only had an 8 at serramonte? They lied to me :frown:

Yeah, you know I called them this morning at 11 sharp, and asked about it, and they told me same thing. But then, I decided to go there anyway and make it worth the trip, so I asked the person who helped me out to see if they have it, and she came back out with 8.5s. I guess it's the matter of being there in person vs. phone calls...

DAR288 - they definitely are!
Yeah, you know I called them this morning at 11 sharp, and asked about it, and they told me same thing. But then, I decided to go there anyway and make it worth the trip, so I asked the person who helped me out to see if they have it, and she came back out with 8.5s. I guess it's the matter of being there in person vs. phone calls...

I hate the people that work there with a passion

Sorry to hear that about your shoes, yanky. The box my Cannons from Kicks-Crew came had a few nicks, but it was nowhere near that bad. I've ordered twice from there and I haven't had any problems from them.

No big deal I'm not really trippin. It's just some cardboard anyways. Anyone know how to get that stain out though??? It's really bothering me
What have you tried wiping the stain off with so far? If you have any Wet Ones, try using one of those. They work really well for cleaning dirt marks/stains off shoes.

Last edited:
What have you tried wiping the stain off with so far? If you have any Wet Ones, try using one of those. They work really well for cleaning dirt marks/stains off shoes.

cleaned it off earlier today with some 409 and a rag.

I couldn't care less about the box. Don't get me wrong, I have all mine still, but the older I get, the less I want boxes laying around in corners of my house...

It's just messy/tacky/high school, for me. No offense.

So I've finally went and got me the big bangs, sadly not deadstock. The shoe passes as ds, still glows and everything its just the soles are dirty. Anyone know how I could go about cleaning them?

So I've finally went and got me the big bangs, sadly not deadstock. The shoe passes as ds, still glows and everything its just the soles are dirty. Anyone know how I could go about cleaning them?

I would try dish soap and a sponge/tooth brush. Then maybe some seaglow if there is any discoloring on the soles...Good luck!

Would be nice if the Championship Pack dropped unexpectedly tomorrow so we can celebrate along with Lebron in getting his first ring. :\

lol you wish, **** i wish.  But i will be at the game.  Watching them win in june was one of the best days of my life, even though i paid an arm and leg

Last edited:
just a head up the lebron 9 tennis balls are for sale on ebay, size 11.  The bid is already up to 2,500

haha yeah like i said already if not by opening day then it's a lost cause. Thank you Nike! :rolleyes

Last edited:
Big Bang's can be had around 250-300.
Miami Vice/South Beach's anywhere from 400-450.
huh??? yea right.  You can barely get a size 8.5 for 300.  Try $500 and up for big bangs and $500 and up for south beachs size 11 if your lucky

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom