Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

In fact, here they are (inside pics)

i knew there was one other pair earlier,cat was from diurham i think, both picture perfect pairs. if they only had alllowed a yellow sole for the ix's it woulda been a wrap

^Daym I wish they released those think pink 9's. If only they had some black in them they would be fire.

Couple of things with my order from kicks-crew.

1. The box was f'd up for the cannons. Ripped everywhere and the pull tab was busted. W/e I'm gna wear the shoes.
2. Little pet peeve but where's the swoosh and Nike logo on the bag for the extra laces?!?! Did they use rubbing alcohol to rub it off or what?
3. The ASG's have some stains on them and I don't know how to get them off. Help? I have no idea what it is and there's a black spot on the side of the sole. Any help on getting that out would be greatly appreciated. Also do they look legit? The tongue seems shorter than my size 8's. Maybe it's because of the size difference?

Will post better pics later. I have to say though I'm glad I got the size 9 my feet are much happier :smile:

Pics:

Last edited:
what do you think the chances of doing a footlocker stock locate on elite aways at this point? Will i get them or will the order get canceled???

^ You must not have any shoes.  Nobody wants no flea market looking boxes in their closet.  The box is just as important as the shoe.

i wish i had a pair of cannons, i dont even need a box, just let them be legit

i am just going to forget about the regular IXs because there is no way im finding any pair i want in a size 13.5

sorry man, i knew it was someone from nc
the box, we're talkin bout tha box ?!?!?!? not the shoe but the box !?!?!?!? the box ?!?!?!?!?!?! :rolleyes

lol Some people think it's just as important as the shoe while other's can care less if they even came in a box. Everyone has different opinions come now people can't you just respect that. Sheesh

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that about your shoes, yanky. The box my Cannons from Kicks-Crew came had a few nicks, but it was nowhere near that bad. I've ordered twice from there and I haven't had any problems from them.

Back
Top Bottom