Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

ok... that still doesnt justify the big price difference.  10% of 450 is 45 ebay actually only takes $40 out of $450 which is around 9%
factor in paypal is what most people use to pay. after its all said and done. 
mean.gif
 @ the fees

Ive found chinas for retail, Big bangs for $220 ...Yall cats coppin @ Ebay??? thats dumb, Its just hypebeast resellin- Get out in your community more, Find fellow sneaker heads.. U can find way better deals actually knowing people in person no just online -

Anyone in here own a pair of X's also and have hooped in both the IX's and the X's and can tell me which one's they prefer to play in more? I ordered a pair of X iD's (mainly because all the releases have been disappointing with colors to me and I made a Carolina Panther black and blue inspired CW for hoopin) and wanted to know what people who have played in both IX's and X's feel and what improvements/drawbacks the X's have comparable to the IX's.

I see a pair of What the Lebron's at 2900 with 3 days

and a pair of Cancer awareness 9's at 1675 with 12 hrs left

Im diggin those WT Lebrons

Ty Lawson loves the IXs. He's wearing the Taxis right now with their alternate yellow unis. He was wearing the cool greys previously.

Back
Top Bottom