Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I was able to sneak in for a sz13. I tried sz10-11 without any luck. Too bad no extra Swoosh disco like the Taxis but I can't complain since I was able to get the 20% clearance code to work :smile:

I was able to sneak in for a sz13. I tried sz10-11 without any luck. Too bad no extra Swoosh disco like the Taxis but I can't complain since I was able to get the 20% clearance code to work :smile:

I got a 13 too, hope this wasnt a glitch and it was an actual restock with several FSRs available or atleast hope I got my order in before you :rofl: just kidding...

thank god i got a pair already.

i hope u guys get ur pairs though.

i love it when nters win... unless ur damb resellers

in before these shoes are mad feminine.

kobe sucks

mean.gif
miss a restock and still can't these for a decent price
screw it...LOL
I hear ya, I need a 14 and there's nothing for a decent price.

I hear ya, I need a 14 and there's nothing for a decent price.

Thankfully I have a job that is really laz & I work form home. I surf NDC ALL the time (got in on the ST restock) for KD IV USA & Lebron hoping for a restock of the MV. I go to lunch & BAM restock! Oh well!

The dude tryna sell Elite 9 Reds tells me "they aren't fake theyre customs" yet it doesnt say anything about them being custom anywhere on the page and says LeBron Red Elite 9 Finals lol. Goon status.

missed out on restock.....FML...and i just bought a pair for $400 last week

i havent really heard or saw any type of restock on the elites... i know there is gonna be restocks on alot of summer jordan retros at HOH this friday....

ALL HOH will restock Jordan Military IV, Cool Grey/Orange XII, Obsidian XII... AND 40 selected HOH's will get the Jordan VI Olympic. I wonder if there will be any difference in quality because before they were pumping these out week after week... I think they've slowed it down a little and some factories were able to hone in on materials and quality and production of these releases and are now finished with their batches. Personally I'll pick up another pair of Olympic 6's and Cool Grey/Orange 12's if I don't get the GMP pack in my size or the KD's in my size

Last edited:
Saw this shirt in the Fireberry colors at Footaction. They don't have it anymore. Can somebody point me in the right direction to find it? Thanks!!

Oh and dude that works at Footlocker showed me the Liverpools today. They are alot nicer in person then they are in pics IMO. They also had some sick shirts/shorts in that colorway. Def coppin them!!

Back
Top Bottom