Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

There was a miami vice restock on ndc while niketalk was down. Couldnt tell anybody. Sorry.

Last edited:
Shows sizes are available but can't add to cart 
frown.gif

And they were $199.97.

Which means if you were quick enough you could have added the 20% clearance coupon SMH

thats cool. I knew nike had some stocked away because a week after the release I purchased a pair and I saw a full size run

Chatted with a rep, said it was a glitch, and that there weren't any available.  Sucks for those that were able to order, atleast they'll get a discount code for their troubles.

Same thing happen with the KD IV Scoring Titles a while back but I think some people got theirs. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Got 2 pair for $169 each, hope they get shipped.

Man, missed the restock, glitches or not :smh: , but oh well, got the KD USA restock instead, hope that one's not a glitch.

Man, missed the restock, glitches or not :smh: , but oh well, got the KD USA restock instead, hope that one's not a glitch.

I got in on the so called system glitch fo rthe ST & got 2 pr form it. Been on NDC all day eveyr day at work for the USA & you mean I missed it!!

I personally think Nike is trying to condition us to continuously visit their site in hope of random restocks. Cuz even if they dont restock being on their site enough will cause most consumers to eventually just buy something. Also maybe deter people from jumping to resellers if limited shoes keep restocking, give people that missed the 1st wave hope for a 2nd wave. So far Kobe VII Cloaks and WTK plus (Easter PDF and Sharks restocked today), KD IV ST and USA, and now Lebron IX South Beach, Mangos, Swingman all restocked somewhere down the line after sellouts...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom