OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

LMAO heres the Daylyt video from AHAT in Vegas. Smh he just showed up for a check tho.

This dude Danny Myers outta AHAT is dope as **** tho. He's up next.

Im not saying mainstream artist can't go up there and do it but its a whole different ball game. You're not going up there rocking with a crowd of cats that bought tickets to hear your music that they already f**ks with...and you're not spit''n the same bars from a song that you've done over and over again. You're trying to win over a crowd thats going to judge what you say and on top of that...memorize 48 to 64 bars with a cat in your face and a room packed full of people boo'ing or stopping you in the middle of your ish from cheering....thats a whole lot more pressure than doing your everyday show.

but...Joe is dumb nice lyrically...i don't see anyone hanging with him bar for bar.

I see where your coming from but All the ****** who are lyrically nice have all been in that situation... spitting bars to rooms full of rappers and exec who could make or break your life. They have been in battles before and a crowd should have no effect on them either considering they spent a good part of their early careers doing shows where nobody knew who they were and i'm sure most recieved boos.

And as far as being Lyrically nice I've saw Joe, Fab, Kendrick go BONKERS on several peoples beats just spitting Punches, Wordplay, Clever **** for most battle rappers aren't lyrically better than the lyrical mainstream cats.

Hell i would put money down that Los from badboy would Set fire to any ***** in battle rap not named Mook, Lux or Hollow. I understand that making a song is different from a battle rap, but i'm naming cats who are well known for Bodying freestyles which are based mostly off of lyricism and cleverness.

:smh: at dudes thinkin a Lupe or Pusha T wouldn't be lyrical enough to hang with anyone.

mark miner gotta smooth flow but it didn't match well against Danny's agression

The beginning of marks 3rd was flawless tho

Dod anyone seen that calicoe and dna battle??

Im in the 3rd round and i can tell you that its a 3-0 with dna being the winner

Cal fell WAY OFF smh

Beloved...

not that dna won, cal is just a lux punch line now.  I didn't see the cal/surf battle so i dont know.  But anybody that battles cal is gonna bring up what lux did to him

not that dna won, cal is just a lux punch line now.  I didn't see the cal/surf battle so i dont know.  But anybody that battles cal is gonna bring up what lux did to him

Yeah, he lost DNA and it wasn't close but he 30'd Surf and that wasn't close :lol:

Back
Top Bottom