OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

yo i know a lot of yall dont **** with Cortez , but ever since the Dizaster battle this dude has taken it to another level . he straight SWAGS on this dude and his word play is fierce :x

yo i know a lot of yall dont **** with Cortez , but ever since the Dizaster battle this dude has taken it to another level . he straight SWAGS on this dude and his word play is fierce :x

Cortez is nice..He definitely step his word play. I ***** with the kid.

Last edited:

Cortez is nice..He definitely step his word play. I ***** with the kid.

He has definitely upped his game, unfortunately he's just ran into some cats who were just on different levels ala Verb and Kannon

All the recent battles have been good especially b magic vs ill will

Also I believe tay rock beat ill will but he didnt kill him like everyone making it seem and he didnt choke as bad as people been playing it out

Also would like to see surf vs tay rock

All the recent battles have been good especially b magic vs ill will

Also I believe tay rock beat ill will but he didnt kill him like everyone making it seem and he didnt choke as bad as people been playing it out

Also would like to see surf vs tay rock

Tay Rock would body Surf . pun intended

JC vs Danja Zone

he sure did

other than JJDD , JC hasnt had a quality win in ages . dude needs to slow down on taking so many damn battles

yeah , happened earlier in Feb . the battle drops on youtube later today

and dont worry abt who people are saying won . watch for yourself and decide !

nice lil treat

i fell off watching battles

got way sketchy at one point to where it was getting embarrassing

very close and good battle . i slightly edge it to Qleen

this battle is a perfect example of how you CANNOT give a freestyler ammo . same with Dizaster against DNA . the "tall t" freestyling at the end was a haymaker that put Qleens round over the edge for me

Last edited:
sons qp kinda washed em

and I'm a big fan of paper

sons qp is just real inconsistent with his battles but this showing was real solid

son QP got that 3-0...I'm cool with freestyling when its on purpose...not cause you weren't prepared\forgot ya rounds.

that was suppose to be Qleen's "comeback" battle?...that was booty

Back
Top Bottom