OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

They getting Smack TF outta there :lol: he made a mistake with SM3 and it's showing

That's what happens when you show off the bible, but don't practice what you preach .... Smack was acting like he was an entertainer, throwing up signs and all that nonsense ... Be about chya business!

Total Slaughter about to go down today in Brooklyn. Eminem/Slaughterhouse tournament , with round one:

Dizaster vs Math Hoffa
Arsonal vs Daylyt
Cortez vs Marv Won
Big T vs Aye Verb

Interesting matchups, my only gripe is that I hope it's not like BETs UFF, good matchups, but edited due to it being tv. I would honestly rather see these matchups on a grand stage like UW or URL.

i just watched mtvrapfix...

it was ill how they brought em out n both spit...

is that wut they were talkin gon down at 7pm?

i thought it was gna be a reality show or sumn?

Total Slaughter about to go down today in Brooklyn. Eminem/Slaughterhouse tournament , with round one:

Dizaster vs Math Hoffa
Arsonal vs Daylyt
Cortez vs Marv Won
Big T vs Aye Verb

Interesting matchups, my only gripe is that I hope it's not like BETs UFF, good matchups, but edited due to it being tv. I would honestly rather see these matchups on a grand stage like UW or URL.
Whered did you get this info from? Dizaster recently said he quit battle rap for good after Pat Stay completely bodied him.

Murda Mook going to eat Lux again
pimp.gif

Less than a year after SM3 and Smack is no more. Dude has to be looking back thinking what happened

Last edited:
I don't know when the battles are happening, I thought they were tonight, but here is a pic of the battlers. I saw another pic of all the battlers on Rapfix and T-Rex was there too. I wanna know is the finale going to end up on UW or on a "Shady" event? Either way, it's a good look for these battlers.

Last edited:

Murda Mook going to eat Lux again
pimp.gif

Less than a year after SM3 and Smack is no more. Dude has to be looking back thinking what happened
He lost to lux and got exposed against Iron solomon. No I don't think iron solomon won they both were really terrible in that battle. Im surprised people still want to see mook after his last battle.

I'm seeing YouTube comments talkin bout if you are under 17 Lux lost......???

Just because this ***** uses big words and intricate patterns does not make him the winner.

Hollow's punches hit harder, undoubtedly.

am i the only person that thinks this whole Slaughterhouse League is a bad idea?

I think its a bad idea but anything is better than nothing at this point.

Id rather them stick to the big event but make people polish their craft. If you lose you take time off no battles for at least 6-8 months. Then you gotta work your way back to top tier. DNA did way too many battles last year Con also. They need to take a break and come back so you can appreciate the style.

I dont want to see Diz against either Daylyt or Ars so the tourney thing is a bust off the jump.

couple of reckless comments in here i need to address

1. Smack is NOT done . wtf are you guys talking about ? are you that short sighted ? URL just had a successful "Born Legacy" event , with multiple battles already topping 100,000+ views in 2 months or less . NOME 4 from what I hear is going to be insane in terms of match ups too

2. the "undefeated" talk is so pointless unless you have no debatables . you may feel like Mook has won every battle personally , but if you can admit that he has had several debatables (Lux , Jae Millz , Serius Jones) , then definitively saying hes "undefeated" doesnt really mean much in a forum that isn't judged . you could very easily say Lux is undefeated as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom