OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

i think pat stay vs hollow would be a good battle..

Hollow's second was ******g hilarious and pretty much sums up how I feel about Lux.

He uses mad irrelavant bars talking about latin invasions and ****, **** does that have to do w/ Hollow :lol:

Pat Stay vs. Hollow would be wild, bet it happens within the year.

Last edited:
Hollow been the best for awhile now. Alotta ppl that "were good" are now looking washed.

Wish Arsenal would give him a rematch. That's the battle where I realized Hollow was good but at that point, not good enough for ars aggression + bars.

watchin big t vs hollow right nnow...never saw it....def great....hollows rebuttles are nuts tho.

IMO this is the best hollow battle . Lux is his biggest win , but he absolutely WASHED Big T

beating Lux is impressive because of what it means to the culture , but not necessarily because of how difficult it was . ive always felt like people put Lux on way too high of a pedestal after the Calicoe battle , and i feel like there are several MCs that could be Lux besides Hollow

Last edited:
most battle rappers would be way too nervous and be scared of the myth of lux

conceited was the same way until the goodz battle, nobody could beat em til goodz dismissed the hype

okwerdz too, nobody was beating him til hollow took all the air out the hype...ok hasn't won a battle since and neither has conceited minus surf

most battle rappers would be way too nervous and be scared of the myth of lux

conceited was the same way until the goodz battle, nobody could beat em til goodz dismissed the hype

okwerdz too, nobody was beating him til hollow took all the air out the hype...ok hasn't won a battle since and neither has conceited minus surf

Conceited got that boy T-Rex at Summer Madness 1

I'm going to keep it all the way 100. I purchased the PPV High Stakes Event on Sunday and will say this when I watched Lux vs Hollow. After watching it I gave it to Hollow Da Don 2-1. I'm a fan of both while pulling for Lux to win I was like damn Lux lost rounds 1 & 2 however after watching it again I'm going with Lux 2-1 with him getting rounds 1 & 3. It isn't by alot in Round 1 however he edged him out. While Hollow had a lot of haymakers due to the rebuttals he wasn't getting that many overall jabs off like Lux. From the beginning of Rounds 1 from me watching it again Lux had nothing but punches which I feel 90% landed while, Hollow in the beginning was working the jab trying to find rhythm while getting a few hard shots in. Round 2 while Lux was constantly connecting with the punches they just weren't hard enough like when Hollow rebottled him. It was just crazy to me how Hollow could take what Lux said than straight come up with just a haynmaker of a response. 3rd round is where Lux straight DISMANTLED Hollow. It was body blow, after head shot, after after head shot. Seriously, I don't care what you say like from when I watched it live I still felt Lux took that round. Hollow started off extremely slow as you saw how the crowd boo'ed him while the same for Lux for a brief bar or two Hollow just wasn't connecting with the hard shot like he did in Round 2. While, he did get some moment towards the end I feel the gimmick of him bringing out Cal's dad wasn't enough although him getting at him for saying how do you know if Hollow dad didn't do etc, etc like Lux was inferring during the Cal battle was hard. Overall, again like most people are saying it depends on styles kinda of but bar for bar Lux had more punches while, Hollow had haymakers ever so often with love taps that either didn't connect or were lack luster. Either way, I'm not mad if people choose either or has the battle was certainly a CLASSIC. I just hope Loaded isn't on some 40K ish again.

Daylyt Vs B-Magic : 3-0 Win for B-Magic. Although, let's be real Daylyt had BARS, it makes me a bit sad seeing how some of his ish went over people's heads. The performance was amazing however, B Magic was overally killing Daylyt. This was an amazing battle to me either way. It's funny tho because much like how Daylyt in the face off it's just going to be footage online, more people are talking about Daylyt's Matrix antic and performance over pretty much any other battle besides Lux & Hollow.

O-Red Vs Hitman Holla: 2-1 Win for Hitman. Very entertaining performance overall for Hitman although he lost steam in the 2nd with O-Red beating him. But towards the end Holla had enough while Red just didn't do enough, regardless of the excuses he made the material he had just wasn't going to be able for him to get the win.

Tsu Surf Vs Calicoe: 3-0 Win for Calicoe. It hurts me to say this but Surt might be done. I'm a huge Surf fan but as we know he lost to Clips now to Calicoe. I don't want to go any further.

OVERALL AMAZING EVENT. Worth every penny of the $30 I spent. Although, Jack Thriller should never be a host again. Dude was twisted I swear, and the jokes and the sometimes the commentary towards the crowd and in the beginning the rappers was totally uncalled for. Then losing your voice??? :rofl:

Last edited:
okay whatever Daylyt lost i guess if people think his antics overpower his raps but he's easily one of the better thinkers in this battle rap ****. 

Daylyt had some very nice bars, but B-Magic was just throwing uppercuts the whole batte.

I think Lux vs Mook would be a bad idea. I don't think its book, I just believe Lux tried to diverge the attention to a next battle. Both battlers will be asking for 50k each, wont happen any time soon. I think Mook vs Surf would happen before, but I think Surf has been on a losing streak of late.

I would much rather see a Daylyt vs Lux battle, a very concentrated bar battle, would finally understand lines from them after 4 watches.

I know it wont happen, but I would want to see a Goodz vs Clips battle. Calicoe vs. Ill Will would be a nice battle of the aggressors. Charron vs Hollow Da Don would be a great battle of the rebuttals.

okay whatever Daylyt lost i guess if people think his antics overpower his raps but he's easily one of the better thinkers in this battle rap ****. 

I love this thread because it happens to be one of the only threads on NT where we all share different opinions, and never argue over them. We just debate them respectfully ...

But since I am in the office, I will keep my commenst brief ... I agree with the abover statement because I am an avid Daylyt fan ... I happen to agree that B-Magic took that 3-0 because some of the stunts Daylyt pulled were sloppy and a bunch of his bars went over head ... If Daylyt wanted to win, I really feel that he could have ... Daylyt keeps pushing his bars higher and higher over heads but they aren't amounting to W's ...

That line son said about the last person who took his quiz saw his test-will-kill (testicle) ... that was nuts (no pun intended)

Hallow vs Lux ... I feel like Hallow won but that can be me speaking as a fan ... Lux def gave him that work but some of Hallow's come backs were really clever, and it shows just how talented he is ... Some of these can't even remember their bars, let alone create a rebuttal and smoothly insert into their writtens .. That has to take to skill and poise.

Either way ... great battles .. Later on I will watch Pat Stay vs Diz ... I can't stand Diz, so I really hope he got bodied.

Total Slaughter about to go down today in Brooklyn. Eminem/Slaughterhouse tournament , with round one:

Dizaster vs Math Hoffa
Arsonal vs Daylyt
Cortez vs Marv Won
Big T vs Aye Verb

Interesting matchups, my only gripe is that I hope it's not like BETs UFF, good matchups, but edited due to it being tv. I would honestly rather see these matchups on a grand stage like UW or URL.

Back
Top Bottom