John John
Mickey Factz
The Saurus
Big T
Chilla Jones
Dizaster
Head Ice

also Joe Budden

I just watched Daylyt/magic...that matrix stunt at the end of round 3 was funniest **** ever in a battle

but magic won

Not a fan of either, so my opinion is far from bias..

Hollow got em

That Daylyt/Magic battle:rofl: tho

Last edited:
Con and Surf been off since they battle, besides Surf putting a good show on vs. Hollow. Idk if both of them need a break or what, but their next battle they better step it up.

So after last night...whats next for battle rap? Who is the next matchup that is a must... Hollow vs. Clips?

I dont even want to watch that. Just gun bar after gun bar that in no way are related to each other.

Concieted battle raps like how I would or how I would expect any run of the mill person to battle rap. Gun punchline, gun punchline, gun punchline, gun punchline followed by a non gun punchline

Conceited is done . he just needs to hang it up

he cant change his style . he IS that style . its now played out , and battle rap has several MCs that punch better than he does

I've been hearing Hollow v Charlie a lot today...

I saw that John wanted a shot at him via his twitter :lol: considering that he said that Hollow basically didn't have a chance against Lux.

after watching... man I'm going Hollow 2-1. I used to be a huge Lux fan but his new style is off and on to me.

lux - 1. hollow - 2. hollow - 3. ....oh yea and bringing out calicoe's father was illlllll. that third round was a rebuttal for lux's whole 3rd.

2-1 lux or hollow depends on what you like. They both got booed by the crowd.
Hate that they got cut off due to time limit the first two rounds. Looked like lux had something for him 1st round. Also hollow in the 2nd.

I don't get how peeps pay $100 to go to the event and then start talking and messing up the rappers. :smh: :smh:

Real decent battle. I call it a draw. I dont see how either of them lost or clearly won(Hollow was right,, Lux needs to stop rushing his deliver. He sad some sick stuff nobody caught, like that line about Canibus and his pad)

Last edited:
2-1 lux or hollow depends on what you like. They both got booed by the crowd.
Hate that they got cut off due to time limit the first two rounds. Looked like lux had something for him 1st round. Also hollow in the 2nd.

I don't get how peeps pay $100 to go to the event and then start talking and messing up the rappers. :smh: :smh:

Hollow was about to play Swear to God when he got cut off...

Hollow was about to play Swear to God when he got cut off...

Mannnnnn............he was. :smh:

Watched the 1st round over a couple times.... **** might be a tie... (just referring to the 1st round. entire battle - hollow)

Also am I the only one that realized that Arsenal was more on Lux's side in the entire battle? Not surprised after he said "..someone tell hollow da don I dont do rematches..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom