OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I'm waiting on John John to be asked about the battle to hear him talk that Hollow's trash/it won't be a good battle **** now.

Daylyt got 3-O'd again, the showmanship was a lil bizarre and poorly executed.The 3rd round "What you want me to put it in the matrix or somethin" was aight the first 30 seconds. B-magic had haymakers for Days.

I'm waiting on John John to be asked about the battle to hear him talk that Hollow's trash/it won't be a good battle **** now.

HaHa. you know the salt is coming. If he says anything like "Lux bodied him", or "Hollow was lite", then you know what time it is.

I got Lux 2-1 on the first listen. Definitely classic material.

I can see it being debateable to many. Hollow did good in the first two rounds emulating him

Lux 3rd was disgusting :x

I don't really like the round by round scoring system, so i'll just say that i thought Lux won. Not by a lot.

I think Hollow relied too much on mocking Lux. It got old for me. And he had some really bad misses, especially in the the 3rd. Also, certain things he said aren't understandable...are.

Great battle though.

Last edited:
Classic Battle. But, Anyone who thinks lux won that battle is clearly biased and picked lux as the winner before the battle went down :lol:

Hollow did exactly what he was supposed to do to win. Lux went off but hollow was too much for him.

I got Lux in this one. Hollow def went toe to toe but felt like he was tailing off at the end.

I'd say Hollow 2-1, I've never seen Hollow as sharp as he was in that battle.

Hollow 2nd round :smh::smokin

Man, Hollow should of came with a harder 3rd round. He could of sealed the deal if he did. Now its debatable because he came kind of weak with his 3rd. Classic battle from both.

Wow Pat Stay 3-0. Really wanted Diz to win but man can't think of a round he got. :smh:
Bout to watch that Lux Hollow battle.

I got Lux in this one. Hollow def went toe to toe but felt like he was tailing off at the end.

Couldn't say it any better then this

Funny thing is I felt the same way about Lux... I thought he was trying TOOOO Hard to get that you're lost let me school you **** off, which he was doing beautifully for the a GOOD portion of that round... However I felt like he was starting to force it later and began rambling, especially the last 2 mins or so, trying to over power him.

Crazy bc that played directly into Hollows 3rd because he pulled his card for trying to preach to others while damn near being in the same person he was talking about. Looking at Lux face you could see that **** was hitting home, he damn near looked like Cal did during their battle but managed to keep his composure.

I don't think people are giving Hollow's 2nd and 3rd enough credit bc Lux gave y'all what y'all wanted to see in his 3rd... But both of those rounds were HARD.

Classic Battle. But, Anyone who thinks lux won that battle is clearly biased and picked lux as the winner before the battle went down :lol:

Hollow did exactly what he was supposed to do to win. Lux went off but hollow was too much for him.

I have hollow 2-1 but I disagree with what u said. I can see why some would take lux 2-1. It's very debatable and anyone saying any side 3-0 is crazy.

Last edited:
I rewatched and I barely edge Lux 2-1 over Hollow. If I had 100 votes it would be like... 52-48...something like that very very close.

But i think Lux1, Hollow2, and whoever you personally like in the 3rd, the thats who won. I also feel a lot of Hollow's lines wouldnt be that great if the crowd wasn't gassing. And i think the third just had the shock of Cal's father coming out, but Lux's lines were crazy in the third.

Its almost like the Hollow-Surf battle, whoever went last stuck in people's minds, if Lux went last would people still be as hyped for Hollow?

Side note, B-Magic had LINES! Crazy battle. Daylyt said some nice stuff too, but too much playing around, the third was FUNNY though.

I rewatched and I barely edge Lux 2-1 over Hollow. If I had 100 votes it would be like... 52-48...something like that very very close.

But i think Lux1, Hollow2, and whoever you personally like in the 3rd, the thats who won. .

I agree with this wholeheartedly. This is legitimately the best battle in the last decade, no gassing. No one choked, there were no punches held, performances were crazy, hype was crazy... AND THEY BOTH BROUGHT EVERYTHING THEY HAD TO THE TABLE.

It's impossible to be disappointed in any fashion with this battle... IMPOSSIBLE. Its also going to be the most debated battle since Millz Mook.

Overall the culture won.

Wow Pat Stay 3-0. Really wanted Diz to win but man can't think of a round he got. :smh:
Bout to watch that Lux Hollow battle.

That really doesn't surprise me :lol:

I've always felt that Diz was OVERRATED.

Last edited:
Man I jus watched again god they both brought it man. I agree wit cake on the Mook vs millz comparisons

Overall, great classic battle, boils down to who you prefer, what style you liked the most, and this is how battles should be, great debate on who won. I still say Lux won and I still say Millz won back then :smokin

Lux lyrically is crazy and brought the heat , but i personally disliked his angle in round 3 . he tried the "let me school you" angle , but it just wasn't hitting for me . his lines and bars were , dont get me wrong . but the angle about "you arent a stand up guy and a lost dude because you use lean" is a reach to me

classic classic battle . watched it again and i still have Hollow taking rounds 1 and 2 . the way Hollow broke Lux down in round 2 and the "UPS" line was great

Just to see a Lux battle you gotta see women in Violet gowns
choir sounds , tire mounds , tight roping , and lion growls
its a whole buncha "You gon' get this work," and "quiet downs"
its a circus act just to see this clown go through a fire round

Back
Top Bottom