***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Delaware and Philly are very close in proximity.

While I do think Joe should consider passing the torch before election, it’s not far fetched at all to believe he had help from folks in the Philly area to knock on doors or organize events.
He specifically mentions fundraising and organizing in the clip which makes sense, more people live in Philly than in the entirety of Delaware and it's right next door. That's a lot of help.

Isn’t Wilmington and Philadelphia like 28 miles from each other

It's a straight shot down 95! At the time of me posting this, it's 41 minutes. Heck I'm 14 miles from KOP Mall and that's using the normal roads, taking about 30 minutes (people LOVE to drive under the limit through Valley Forge Park 🤦🏻‍♂️). So it's close enough.

For all the talk about Biden's health, people act like Trump is in perfect health and will live to 200 years old, according to Trump's doctor.

For all the talk about Biden's health, people act like Trump is in perfect health and will live to 200 years old, according to Trump's doctor.
Hes in terrible health for sure since all he eats is large amounts of fast food and candy every day. As I said a while ago, Im suprised he made it this far

Does the media and the dems think the general public aren’t smart enough to grasp the fake electors scheme? why is what he did to try and subvert the election just getting drowned out in the January 6th noise?

Last edited:
Does the media and the dems think the general public are arent smart enough to grasp the fake electors scheme? why isn't what he did to try and subvert the election just get drowned out in the January 6th noise?

Whitemaleness is a helluva drug.

Doesn't matter what he does. He's a brash white man and many people have convinced themselves if he's defeated, they will "lose the country".

Whitemaleness is a helluva drug.

Doesn't matter what he does. He's a brash white man and many people have convinced themselves if he's defeated, they will "lose the country".

He legit tried to defraud the presidential election and then complained about the election being rigged. It’s crazy to me that this isn’t talked about 24/7. And I’m convinced most Americans don’t even know about it.

Back
Top Bottom