***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Source:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...election-lead-in-key-states-after-debate-poll

1720385729456.png

I think either way Biden should step aside. For his own health too, it’s obvious he’s not all there anymore.
Running on cognitive deficiency is not it. Neither are the attempts to try and deny his very obvious decline.

Surely a replacement can’t be worse than Biden running for 4 years of further cognitive decline?
When Biden wins in november Im 100% positive he's gonna step down in the first year into it and Kamala becomes president. We've talked here a lot why its dangerous for Biden to drop out now, its risky at this point when the election is just 4 months away

From the NBC article about the couple more folks that "they believe President Joe Biden should step aside to allow someone else to be the party’s nominee for president"

This part

"There was an overwhelming sense among lawmakers that Vice President Kamala Harris would be a better nominee than Biden, and that she would be the obvious choice to replace Biden should he exit the race, the additional sources said."

Couple things.

"They believe" he should step aside is not the same as calling for him to do so. If the difference isn't clear to anybody, imagine the next meeting you have at your job where you get praise, you either say "I believe I should get a raise", or you look at your manager or boss and say "I want a raise". That's the difference.

The media's going to warp anything they can into a story they can use to get clicks. As has already been shown, this is just the playbook. On top of that it means nothing when republicans can talk **** about trump, say he's terrible, then do complete 180s and support him and not be eviscerated by the Media for the obvious and blatant hypocrisy. :lol:

Back to the Kamala part, I'll happy vote for her. Agreed she's the obvious choice if someone else is gonna run.

Yes, even from a Trump account… he did say this today.

We posting **** from Trump war room twitter? 🤔

Not going to figure out where the lie is but know there is one in there. Actually have a pic of Joe back before he became VP, outside UPenn (Philly), hanging out presumably about to catch the train.

Not going to figure out where the lie is but know there is one in there. Actually have a pic of Joe back before he became VP, outside UPenn (Philly), hanging out presumably about to catch the train.
He’s malfunctioning today in Philly. Jeffries has at least 5 public asks from dem leaders for Biden to leave the race. Nothing is getting better here. Brace for the public call to stand down from Jeffries next week, maybe tomorrow

He’s malfunctioning today in Philly. Jeffries has at least 5 public asks from dem leaders for Biden to leave the race. Nothing is getting better here. Brace for the public call to stand down from Jeffries next week, maybe tomorrow

There's nothing to brace for. Republicans have called for Trump to leave, said he's a threat, said he should be impeached then later supported him, nothing matters for Trump so nothing matters for Biden. The bar is in hell for Trump. The bar is in hell for the Republicans. So that goes for Biden and for Democrats.

Trump and his buddies and whoever loves him can **** right off to hell, and they can worry about his sentencing and not about whatever Biden said. Maybe if Biden talked about sharks and **** it would be cool :lol:

There's nothing to brace for. Republicans have called for Trump to leave, said he's a threat, said he should be impeached then later supported him, nothing matters for Trump so nothing matters for Biden. The bar is in hell for Trump. The bar is in hell for the Republicans. So that goes for Biden and for Democrats.

Trump and his buddies and whoever loves him can **** right off to hell, and they can worry about his sentencing and not about whatever Biden said. Maybe if Biden talked about sharks and **** it would be cool :lol:
You just saw a tweet from the House Leader calling out the potus with a bible verse and you think he’s gonna get the same leniency trump’s conservative cult gives him? That’s ******* interesting, man!

You just saw a tweet from the House Majority Leader calling out the potus with a bible verse and you think he’s gonna get the same leniency trump’s conservative cult gives him? That’s ******* interesting, man!

Oh I'm talking about the "brace" part. Can't control other people's behavior, but I fully understand what Trump is. Republicans would vote for Trump's dead body. I already said I'm team dead dog (TDD). Meaning I'd vote for King from In Living Color before I voted for Trump. So there's nothing to brace for. You could post a video where Biden recalls crossing up A.I. and it wouldn't matter an iota.

Don't really know who you are or what your allegiances are, but some of the decent posters around here kinda go at you hard so we can just stop replying to each other here. I just dislike disinformation campaigns, though it's been obvious for a while that the 2024 campaign was going to be rife with them.

TDD all day

Jamie Foxx Duke and Cornbread Turner on Make a GIF

Oh I'm talking about the "brace" part. Can't control other people's behavior, but I fully understand what Trump is. Republicans would vote for Trump's dead body. I already said I'm team dead dog (TDD). Meaning I'd vote for King from In Living Color before I voted for Trump. So there's nothing to brace for. You could post a video where Biden recalls crossing up A.I. and it wouldn't matter an iota.

Don't really know who you are or what your allegiances are, but some of the decent posters around here kinda go at you hard so we can just stop replying to each other here. I just dislike disinformation campaigns, though it's been obvious for a while that the 2024 campaign was going to be rife with them.

TDD all day

Jamie Foxx Duke and Cornbread Turner on Make a GIF
I posted a video of Joe Biden saying nonsense today because if you’re a democratic voter you can’t be worried about Trump when Biden is burying his own candidacy daily. It’s coming to an end cause it’s unfeasible and dudes here are in denial blaming imaginary de-noise filters, Kaitlyn Collins, and anything else they can.

It’s like an alternate reality in here and no one can even think how that looks to people who aren’t affiliated with either party and who are the only votes left that matter the next 120 days. The delusion he’s going to remain on the ticket, win and govern four more years needs to end.

Back
Top Bottom