***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I am calling it a draw. Trump couldn’t stay on target and would go on weird, offensive tangents. The rumors Biden is sick might be true, but he rallied late.

Calling Trump a whiner might be the most accurate one word description of the Trump I ever heard.

Trump saying migrants was stealing black jobs was racist. Referring to Biden as a weak Palestinian was racist as an insult and his answer to everything was blame migrants.
Sorry but you are wrong

Biden lost this debate handily, tapering off, he looked exhausted, didn't even nail Trump on Abortion, lay up was waiting there.

The supreme court you (Trump) put there took it away full stop. All I heard was a whimper and a weak commitment to restoring Roe V wade? Confusing at best. He could barely speak coherent sentences.

Last edited:
Donald Trump left nuclear secrets accessible to all in his Mar-a-Lago bathrooms and routinely divulges US military capabilities to foreign randoms. Domestically, he's signaled that he won't change: still racist, still vindictive, still against your average American.

If this debate is gonna make you ignore that he doesn't care about this country or it's people, you're way more susceptible to propaganda and optics than you think.

Yes Biden is old; yes, he ****** up early in the debate; but I'll risk him dying in his second term over Trump creating an American monarchy.

Donald Trump left nuclear secrets accessible to all in his Mar-a-Lago bathrooms and routinely divulges US military capabilities to foreign randoms. Domestically, he's signaled that he won't change: still racist, still vindictive, still against your average American.

If this debate is gonna make you ignore that he doesn't care about this country or it's people, you're way more susceptible to propaganda and optics than you think.

Yes Biden is old; yes, he ****ed up early in the debate; but I'll risk him dying in his second term over Trump creating an American monarchy.
The rational take, but anybody should have skewered Trump in any of these rebuttals, and there was some struggle, lol but I’m always voting for anybody over grift king. C’mon man we know.

The rational take, but anybody should have skewered Trump in any of these rebuttals, and there was some struggle, lol but I’m always voting for anybody over grift king. C’mon man we know.
I agree.

Anyone who moderately followed US politics over the last eight years would've buried Trump. Anytime he mentioned veterans? Talk about his secret documents trial. Military folks take that **** extra serious. China? Ivanka's expedited trademark approvals. COVID? Talk about how he stole PPE from the states. Student loans? Talk about the forgiven PPP loans.

Biden is extra washed. But I'll take that. Trump is cut from the dictator's cloth. Once it's worn, it may take multiple generations to take it off.

gry60 gry60 we’re not alone yet there’s people that don’t care about overall welfare, let’s look:

Rich: you got to a charity event and you’d rather not get your taxes raised (if Trump wins)

Middle class: nah (if either win)

People hanging on: Trump is a marage (if Trump wins)

We know this, border control has a pension or whatever, they don’t care. Empathy is the key word.

Back
Top Bottom