***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Katie Jonson testimony:

1720063319784.png

And

1720063433233.png

1720063457579.png
His refusal to wear condoms came up with Stormy Daniels too. This should be everywhere

Algorithm is going hard for Trump for me on YouTube.

I see no good videos about Biden they're all bashing him.

All pro Trump stuff and it's all lies and BS.

Also I notice a lot of black conservative influencers on the rise on YouTube.

Like I said earlier, Twitter is now mostly right wing propaganda outside of your own feed. You have to ignore it all. The Charlie Kirks of the world always rise to the top. That deformed Predator/Butthead crossover-looking mf'er gets all the attention.

Yeah man, Trumpanzees are super loud these days on youtube and twitter. Got me thinking it has to be partly russian bots responsible cause I just cant believe them going that hard for orange fat ***. I still fail to understand how a Trump voter can think their lives are gonna be better under him. He makes George W. Bush look like a genius saint and he was a ******* idiot. Also, all republican presidents were god awful and set the country back every time they take office but a lot of people will vote red no matter what, also a lot are voting red to "stick it to them libs and coastal elites"

Last edited:
Like I said earlier, Twitter is now mostly right wing propaganda outside of your own feed. You have to ignore it all. The Charlie Kirks of the world always rise to the top. That deformed Predator/Butthead crossover-looking mf'er gets all the attention.

A network of Russia-based websites masquerading as local American newspapers is pumping out fake stories as part of an AI-powered operation that is increasingly targeting the US election, a BBC investigation can reveal.

A former Florida police officer who relocated to Moscow is one of the key figures behind it.

The following would have been a bombshell report - if it were true.

Olena Zelenska, the first lady of Ukraine, allegedly bought a rare Bugatti Tourbillon sports car for 4.5m euros ($4.8m; £3.8m) while visiting Paris for D-Day commemorations in June. The source of the funds was supposedly American military aid money.

The story appeared on an obscure French website just days ago - and was swiftly debunked.

Experts pointed out strange anomalies on the invoice posted online. A whistleblower cited in the story appeared only in an oddly edited video that may have been artificially created. Bugatti issued a sharp denial, calling it "fake news", and its Paris dealership threatened legal action against the people behind the false story.

But before the truth could even get its shoes on, the lie had gone viral. Influencers had already picked up the false story and spread it widely.

One X user, the pro-Russia, pro-Donald Trump activist Jackson Hinkle, posted a link seen by more than 6.5m people. Several other accounts spread the story to millions more X users – at least 12m in total, according to the site’s metrics.

Katie Jonson testimony:

1720063319784.png

And

1720063433233.png

1720063457579.png

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!! 🤯🤯

Why isn't this posted on every GD social media account, news account and anywhere you can post info! This, in a NORMAL world, would effectively be political suicide for 99% of people running for any office! Hell, this would stop 99% of companies from hiring someone.

Trump is one SICK SADISTIC **** & he's a FREAKING PEDOPHILE! I want to know how the MAGAts will defend this stuff?!

Oh yeah, whataboutism! 🤦🏻‍♂️ He does love the uneducated! 🤷

Last edited:
Thanks for conceding. The arrogance of someone from a different country trying to tell someone how their community will feel. Lol
Just a reminder that you going back and forth with someone who thinks there should be more police and funding for them after they wildin out because he seen some polls and did some Google searches to confirm his opinion, so he knows more than the folks that deal with em in real life…You must not know about Da Canadian Contrarian :lol:

N ppl still won’t see the play :smh: ….All this noise is bs just to get Biden outta here, they don’t really want a rematch in November…Like I said hope folks and the Dems don’t fall for it, bout they been running round like idiots since the debate falling right in the other sides hands

I’m glad people are finally realizing the NYTimes is trash.

Journalism on the whole is broken.. certain polling only gets reported.. republicans blatantly lie without any simple follow up questions (for example that whole abortion after birth BS)

But these dudes are invested in the whole theatrics of this whole thing and their own personal gain

And when everything burns down, they’ll write think pieces like we ain’t got numerous examples from history

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom