***Official Political Discussion Thread***

One of the ways I flip the hustler mentality of my friends when I am advocating for social democracy is that I tell them I support higher taxes to fun more social safety spending because I have confidence that I can still get ahead in that environment

Sure, tax me more to help the less fortunate

Give other people a hand

I'll be good, I'll just rise and grind some more

It is broke boi mentality to think you can't win just because the government rolls back the tax code to 1999.

I can see the rage building on their faces when I do that

Like if you gonna ruin my brunch with ********, I'm not letting you enjoy your farm to table breakfast hash either.

The more you tax the more I work. :lol:

Got a billion dollars in infrastructure goin in on my city. All for a 1% sales tax increase.

I pave all the new public housing in Minneapolis as well.

It’s win win to me.

I worked 80 hours a week for 3 years straight. My house is almost paid off at 36 and I bought some other property in that time.

I’m allowed to work less now.

I was just saying congrats on your raise and saying what I got. Not complaining that I’m poor because I’m not.

Ohh I’m not calling you poor by any means. The wife making more than the husband thing tho :lol:

Especially since I know you do driving heavy machinery doing union work. That makes bank.

Ohh I’m not calling you poor by any means. The wife making more than the husband thing tho :lol:

That’s toxic masculinity dude. 🧏‍♂️🧏‍♂️

She should make more than me for putting up with the bs she puts up with in the field. :lol:

Plus her *** was “finding herself” post Covid making like 37 bucks a week.

I’m at the “quality of life” kind of job now. I can’t put in what I used to without getting divorced or hating my life.

My girl still makes less than me

But she been talking about opening her own practice with other therapists in a couple years

When that happens I'll transition to a comfortable government job, she can be the breadwinner, and we can officially kick off Kept Man Season

#I'mThePrize

But she been talking about opening her own practice with other therapists in a couple years

When that happens I'll transition to a comfortable government job, she can be the breadwinner, and we can officially kick off Kept Man Season

#I'mThePrize

Then you can get that pair of UNC 3s on her :lol:

#I'mThePrize

Hell yeah dude, glad someone else gets me. :lol:

I’m already at at government job (seasonal). I watched 5 hours of YouTube today and had my 3rd Christmas party at that job this year.

We aren’t tax payer funded before somebody gets mad. I work for an airport mafia.

#I'mThePrize
IMG_2204.jpeg

The judge in that first case already openly said Rudy’s comments outside the courthouse contradict what his lawyers are telling the court, and that those comments could be grounds for an additional defamation lawsuit :lol:

This second defamation lawsuit should be a slam dunk win for them, given how the first one went. The courts are gonna drain every last penny Rudy has :rofl:

No **** Sherlock!! You're just figuring this out NOW?!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ My God man, where have you been? Wake up & open your eyes!! He belongs in a prison cell for the rest of his miserable disgusting life!!

That excerpt from the book was written by a lady who said BIDEN sexually assaulted her.

advocate of the devil, I am.

D’s and R’s are **** and ****tier.

Look at these bigot lovers:

Hope they all end up in prison if Trump wins bc of them

Did I do democracy right?

How the **** are they parading her around after what she’s been saying?!

In June, Barr told podcast host Theo Von, “Nobody died in the Holocaust. That’s the truth. It should happen. Six million Jews should die right now, ‘cause they cause all the problems in the world.”

Added the strike cause it felt a bit wild and didn’t know if it was allowed.

Look at these bigot lovers:

Hope they all end up in prison if Trump wins bc of them

Did I do democracy right?

Sigh....

We're not teaching logic (implication, equivalency, negation, and/or combination of propositions and their truth tables, etc...) to Americans, and the result is posts like the one above.

The non-viability of a third choice is an unintended consequence of the electoral system of the US. Until the electoral system changes, the voter only has two viable choices for representation in the WH, with a spoiler element (the third vote) that negatively impacts the candidate with the most fractured base.

This is how the system is. Election officials don't care about how it OUGHT to be.

So, yes. People who understand that Trump is more dangerous than Biden, but sit the election out deserve everything Trump is planning to dish out if he wins, and they will also deserve to be laughed at when they inevitably complain about him.

That excerpt from the book was written by a lady who said BIDEN sexually assaulted her.

advocate of the devil, I am.

D’s and R’s are **** and ****tier.

Let me guess? You mean Tara Reade right? The same woman, who's own lawyers dropped her as a client because she was not credible at all (i.e. she was lying)? That Tara Reade, who defected to Russia and became a Russian citizen? That Tara Reade? Yeah, there's a neat tool to find factual information. It's called Google!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Your trolling is worse and worse by the day! But go ahead and vote for TFG! While your at it, send him your money because you know he needs it, being a billionaire and all! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

And before you claim I'm blind at stuff Biden has done, I'm a registered INDEPENDENT! I vote on who has policies I agree with. And in the last election, TFG needed to go and Biden wanted to help the country (and he has) And now TFG can't come back or it will be our last election that's held, I kid you not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom