***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don't have great reasoning whatsoever, yet, maybe if I looked :lol:

That being said this dude wins for no reason, so at the very least I feel like they'll let him run which, even if he should be able to, sucks.

No coincidence you post RBN, right after Greenwald :lol:

About the guy you just posted (RBN). He originally was a grifter, who used the name “Fred Hampton Leftist”. The actual Fred Hampton Jr saw all this dudes bull**** posts, and contestant lying and cozying up to white supremacist…that he issued a cease and desist letter to the dude to stop using his father/family name.

And now, he has to grift under “Revolutionary Black Network”. He’s a Trump supporter who grew his online presence through Jimmy Dore/Greenwald/Briahana Joy Gray etc.

He’s also another Russian propagandist too. But I’m sure you know that. These things aren’t coincidence :lol:

Don’t know who the people are that post this

All I know is the article they post has facts on it.

It could be Jeffrey dahmer that posts it, it doesn’t matter.

Look at the facts. Not what the person who posted it did 8 years ago on the 3rd day of August to downplay it.

Biden has done some good. Just bc he raped a woman in congress 20+ years ago doesn’t mean he’s incapable of making 1 or 2 good decisions. You post them, I’ll applaud them.

Look at the facts. Not what the person who posted it did 8 years ago on the 3rd day of August to downplay it.

Biden has done some good. Just bc he raped a woman in congress 20+ years ago doesn’t mean he’s incapable of making 1 or 2 good decisions. You post them, I’ll applaud them.
Like I said

You make yourself look asinine every time you post

You are repeating a claim (BTW you are getting basic facts wrong about the accusation too) like it is fact.

Without doing an ounce of research on it.

Both right-wing and left-wing people who hate Biden looked into the claim and found the accuser's story had holes in it, couldn't be verified, and found her generally untrustworthy. She started attacking journalists who were trying to signal to boost the story after they found issues with it. After Biden got elected she fully exposed herself as a pro-Russia shill. Going to conventions and speaking arrangements.

Hell, she even moved to Russia

But yeah, you are pro-Putin too so I guess it tracks.

But yeah, smear Biden as a rapist because you are too ******* lazy to use your internet connection for anything other than to post stupid random Twitter **** that confirms previously held asinine biases.

It’s weird how you keep posting Russian propagandist :lol:

Back
Top Bottom