***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So I should leave my country since I want subsidized insurance for those with pre-existing conditions? You sound heartless.

Pay for it then . If health is everything.. I've been paying for insurance almost all my life I cant back you on this to pay a little extra to cover your health. Ain't nothing free in the country especially healthcare

You can try to improve race relations. For someone like you to say it's impossible to improve on current racial tensions shows your true color.
Obama's DOJ did have civil rights investigations on police brutality cases. What has Jeff Sessions done? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

What did that do but hide the racists in the closet? All trump did was bring the racists out so you can easily point them out and show their true colors. So the person you thought was racsist IS officially racists thanks to trump.

Don't know where this came from, but I don't recall previous presidents threatening our allies when it comes to trade. Do you?

He threatened and he settled our on going issue with NK and basically stopped a nuclear war. The Iran deal was terrible..you guys talk about fixing other issues in other countries he wants to back out and all of a sudden it's an issue

He threatened and he settled our on going issue with NK and basically stopped a nuclear war. The Iran deal was terrible..you guys talk about fixing other issues in other countries he wants to back out and all of a sudden it's an issue
First of all, I was talking about the G7 summit and previous interactions with our Canadian and European (mainly German) allies where he wants to incite a trade war with them for no good reasons.

Second, how was the Iran deal awful? The major powers of the UN including China and Russia agreed to it and helped slow down the arms race in middle east. Trump just inflated it into a problem that was never there.

inb4 BuT ObUmMeR

And nothing is concrete in the whole North Korean showdown
Like I said, I won't believe it until North Korea actually has open borders and stops having aggressive military programs. Til then, it's just one PR stunt, and there has been analysis on the supposed "agreement" that it's really just a whole bag of nothing but promises and false hopes to maybe end the Korean conflict one day.

So let me know when that actually happens.

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

You ARE ignorant on NK.

"Settled" LMAO.

NK has the habit of walking out of treaties after they get whatever they want. This time, they didn't even have to offer **** to get the cessation of military drills near their borders.

SMDH...

"Basically stopped a nuclear war"
You do realize that literally the only thing Kim has done is sign a letter of intent? How is that stopping a nuclear war? Are you aware of how many times North Korea has made similar commitments only to go back on them at a later date?

The Iran deal is flawed but it actually accomplished (temporary) denuclearization, whether you like it or not. I don't think you'll find anyone who thinks the Iran deal isn't flawed but you're not gonna find any of the world's largest superpowers agreeing with the US' unilateral decision to pull out of the deal either. Even Russia disagrees with Trump's decision and Foreign Minister Lavrov spoke with Germany's Foreign Minister at a joint-convention and said they would uphold the deal.

Every single signatory nation in the Iran deal disagrees with the decision to pull out of the deal. And every single signatory nation has vowed to uphold the deal after Trump's decision.
There is a strict international certification system in place to make sure Iran complies with the Iran deal, which they have and it was certified again by the Trump administration prior to the latest deadline where he pulled out of the deal.
On top of that, the US is threatening to sanction the other signatory states' businesses for upholding their end of the bargain in the Iran deal. On the day of the decision, Trump's ambassador to Germany caused a lot of controversy in Germany by telling German businesses to wind down their business in or with Iran. And that was very shortly after his appointment.

How does unilaterally pulling out of the Iran deal rather than renegotiating a better deal benefit anyone besides Israel and Iran warhawks like John Bolton? More importantly, how does sabotaging the efforts of all the partners in the Iran deal, some which are key US allies, help anyone? I'd love to hear it.
One one hand you're calling a letter of intent "stopping a nuclear war" while not seeing any issue with sabotaging the only safeguard against Iran's nuclear program. A flawed but actual deal with strict international certification that was agreed to by the world's superpowers.
Iran is also significantly more hostile than North Korea, which increases the importance of the deal.

Again, each and every single one of the signatory states want to preserve but renegotiate the deal rather than sabotaging it entirely. Except Trump.
For the record, these are the signatory states:
The EU
UK
Germany
France
China
Russia
The US (former)
And Iran itself of course.

Last edited:
You ARE ignorant on NK.

"Settled" LMAO.

NK has the habit of walking out of treaties after they get whatever they want. This time, they didn't even have to offer **** to get the cessation of military drills near their borders.

SMDH...

To expand on that last point

Xi and Putin won,the dotard seems hellbent on KO'ing the US in the geopolitical sphere for the next few decades...

We want to talk politics and you bring a Kobe gif to the table smh how is the right supposed to take you seriously

And how are we suppose to take you seriously when you just said this..

I pay $200 a year to get insurance I don't think it's that big of cut since health is everything

You sound like a child whom hasn't even graduated high school. What kind of insurance do you have that is $200 a year? :lol: Post a screen shot of your annual premium statement.

To expand on that last point

Xi and Putin won,the dotard seems hellbent on KO'ing the US in the geopolitical sphere for the next few decades...

lol @ the thought of withdrawing troops from your allies even though North Korea hasn't abandoned their nuclear aspirations yet
stable genius doe

Yo, $200 a year for health insurance? Damn, where can I get that?

Also, how in the **** did Trump stop a "nuclear war"? :rofl:

Mans said $200/year for health insurance? :lol:
Pretty sure the average individual healthcare premium across the US on a monthly basis is higher than that.

Mans said $200/year for health insurance? :lol:
Pretty sure the average healthcare premium across the US on a monthly basis is higher than that.
Yeah the only way you can pay that little for health insurance is if your work subsidizes your insurance.

That's even less than what I pay and our health insurance costs aren't even remotely close to those of the US.
I pay around €31/month in premiums for private hospitalization insurance and around €45/month in contributions to our general 'healthcare union' insurance. Which is basically public universal healthcare. With a whole bunch of pre-existing conditions, though they have a pretty negligible effect on my insurance options. I can change my insurance whenever I want to whatever I want including 100% coverage. You do always have to contribute to the public healthcare system, after all a proper universal healthcare system can't function without a mandate, but you can supplement that with private insurance tailored to your exact needs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom