***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Long story short, Idk if I would say 150k is 'plenty' in ny. I've grown up in ny all my life and I've run into plenty of ppl with household income of 150k. They all live rather modestly imo

: lol these people thinking u doing anything other than living 2 steps above average with 150k household income.

Ninja called a family of 2 making 150k regular regular. What would you call a man in his 30s still living with mommy not paying rent?

answer your own question b.

i made around 60ishk with OT, etc, with hardly any bills a year or so back

da answer? its definitely not bad at all. lol

DLGSacXW4AAeoS0.jpg

I think any Christian who supports Trump is really living in opposition to their faith

He's the proverbial false prophet that they were warned about...the wolf in sheep's clothing who is a living embodiment of every last one of the seven deadly sins

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me" = Donald Trump and the Republican party as a whole

Christ has got to be ashamed of these people

I think any Christian who supports Trump is really living in opposition to their faith

He's the proverbial false prophet that they were warned about...the wolf in sheep's clothing who is a living embodiment of every last one of the seven deadly sins

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me" = Donald Trump and the Republican party as a whole

Christ has got to be ashamed of these people
I grew up in a Christian home, so I'm pretty familiar with most of their teachings. Honestly, almost every Christian I've ever met is a hypocrite.

Never Vote a Democrat! lol

I agree with Malcolm on many things, disagree with him on others. Malcolm's views evolved a ton up until his death but in the end, overall, I thought King was more right than him.

The is a lot of truth in that he says, especially for the time. I am not gonna defend white liberals of the 1960s , because at many times they half stepped way to much.

But in your infinite buffoonery, you missed the part where he condemned white conservatives as well.

Does it take a lot of energy to be such a drive by posting troll? I bet posting all this clown **** must be exhausting exhausting

And using Malcolm to go after Dems. You already tipped your hand on the sort of racial nonsense you must believe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom