***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Im pretty sure 140k between two people in NYC is enough to be living good in plenty of areas in the city. Even with a couple kids.

Bruh 150k is plenty even in NY...excluding da trap zone that is Downtown BK and Lower Manhattan....even then if you wanted to with 150k a young couple can live in a 3k one bedroom.

Me and the wife are about 150k combined and we looking to comfortably buy a 500k home in Beacon NY sometime next year, after running the budget, we will still have money left over for multiple vacays and two cars....this dude ninja doesn't have a grasp on what is like to actually budget for real life expenses....my dude barely has any responsibilities, if any at all.

IMG_20170930_234455.jpg

And da black lung comes as an added bonus, CANT BEAT DAT.
my company was trying to offer me "benefits" like health care, retirement account, paternity leave, and child care.

what kind of patronizing **** is that? no mention of black lung ANYWHERE.

i quit THAT SAME DAY and found a job in the COAL MINE.

THANK YOU DAPPER DON.

I'm still salty so many couldn't see him for devil he's always been 18 months ago.

God damn it was ****ing OBVIOUS.

WELL SAID COMRADE. DAPPER DON was not only obvious, he was OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY CHOICE. AFTER Obummer decimated Bluffington when he USED an executive order to shut down the Honker Burger, Don was speaking my language. Pro AMERICAN HEROES, PRO COAL, PRO Raymond Lewis, Anti Kaepernik, PRO Wall. Nuff said.

I'm still salty so many couldn't see him for devil he's always been 18 months ago.

God damn it was ****ing OBVIOUS.

He represents the nasty, classless, showerless, inbred, illiterate, obnoxious entitled American to perfection. People like you and me are just the civilized outliers. I will never, ever support anything US related ever again. I'm only still here because my dad has been sick recently and I can't leave at the moment (watch the resident inbred of this thread bring this up as an attack later)

Can't believe how many people on Facebook are praising Trump over his latest comments. "Exactly! We have to help Americans first!" as if Puerto Rico isn't part of the US :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Sonja Hokanson
10 hrs ·
https://www.cbsnews.com/…/donald-trump-blasts-san-juan-may…/
Exactly!
The island is a leadership-free zone. Quit whining and go help the ten thousand aid people unload those ships and planes.

Justin Mack We should be focused on our country not puerto rico

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 4 hrs
Justin Mack Did they help us with hurricanes no so why the fk should trump help

Last edited:
He represents the nasty, classless, showerless, inbred, illiterate, obnoxious entitled American to perfection. People like you and me are just the civilized outliers. I will never, ever support anything US related ever again. I'm only still here because my dad has been sick recently and I can't leave at the moment (watch the resident inbred of this thread bring this up as an attack later)

Can't believe how many people on Facebook are praising Trump over his latest comments. "Exactly! We have to help Americans first!" as if Puerto Rico isn't part of the US :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Sonja Hokanson
10 hrs ·
https://www.cbsnews.com/…/donald-trump-blasts-san-juan-may…/
Exactly!
The island is a leadership-free zone. Quit whining and go help the ten thousand aid people unload those ships and planes.

Justin Mack We should be focused on our country not puerto rico

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 4 hrs
Justin Mack Did they help us with hurricanes no so why the fk should trump help

Donnie resonates so well with these idiots, is no big surprise they love him, dude speaks their language fluently!

Unreal how unconnected to reality a lot of you guys are. You continue to want to divide rather than come together.

Echo chamber bs

Back
Top Bottom